Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

Hey......you never know when it gets down to all the best teams playing each other.  One mistake is all it takes to lose.  Iowa Park hung in there yesterday even though Argyle loaded the bases several innings in a row.  I think Argyle stranded 12 runners in that game and Iowa Park had one runner to reach 3rd base the entire game.  But look at the final score.....2-0.  It could have gone either way.......an Argyle blowout or an Iowa Park win........with some timely hits here or there.  But really Ricker threw another no-hitter and the Argyle defense made every play, so the Hawks were stopped every inning and never got it going.  I will say they were a very good team, for sure. They ended their season at 33-3......very impressive!!

50 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

What time today does the Kilgore/Benbrook Game 1 resume???   I guess Game 2 follows 30 min. thereafter, Huh?  

Game one resumes at 6:00 pm, and game two will follow 30 minutes after.

Game one will pickup with Kilgore coming to bat in the bottom of the 5th up 2-0

12 hours ago, regaleagle said:

This is correct......just depends on which teams get there and what the records are.

Well listening to the Argyle coach after the gm say his team awaits the winner of the Sweeny/Robinson matchup what does that tell you

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well listening to the Argyle coach after the gm say his team awaits the winner of the Sweeny/Robinson matchup what does that tell you

Not debating what he said and they very well might end up playing the winner of Sweeny/Robinson but the way the seeding works is the top 2 records get opposite sides of the bracket and the coin flip determines who plays who with the other 2 teams. It’s clearly defined in the UIL baseball constitution. We (Sweeny) were a part of the coin flip last year and played Godley in the semis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crow2254 said:

Not debating what he said and they very well might end up playing the winner of Sweeny/Robinson but the way the seeding works is the top 2 records get opposite sides of the bracket and the coin flip determines who plays who with the other 2 teams. It’s clearly defined in the UIL baseball constitution. We (Sweeny) were a part of the coin flip last year and played Godley in the semis.

I believe you I was just posting what I heard from the coach himself. 

1 minute ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

No watching it on game changer.

Just now, 3lamp said:

I expected no less

1 minute ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

No watching it on game changer.

I was wondering how the Benbrook fans were behaving

Just now, WhoamI97539 said:

You can just see Kilgore is the better team overall. Benbrook has a few that can play but not as many as Kilgore. 

Kilgore is on a mission for sure. I’m hoping for them to win it all. 

• Like 1