Pre season 4A baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

On 3/28/2019 at 10:18 AM, sportsguy24 said:

Region 2 is up for grabs! should be an east texas team representing at the state tourney.

Since Argyle moved out of the region, PG will have a smooth road to the state tourney.  Canton, Kilgore, Bullard & Carthage....not until they can dethrone PG in a 3 game series.  I just don’t see that happening.  I cant even remember the last time PG or Argyle was not the rep out of Reg 2.  

4 hours ago, DevelopQB said:

Since Argyle moved out of the region, PG will have a smooth road to the state tourney.  Canton, Kilgore, Bullard & Carthage....not until they can dethrone PG in a 3 game series.  I just don’t see that happening.  I cant even remember the last time PG or Argyle was not the rep out of Reg 2.  

Carthage is in region 3. It's loaded also.

• Stinks 1

27 minutes ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

And Carthage beats PG in a three game series. But we won’t get to see that this year.

No way, Carthage is not near as deep on the mound as PG.  PG has 4 that can throw and throw well.  Carthage is the favorite in Reg 3 and won’t be in Austin.  LCM, Jasper and Hudson will give em grief in a series.   

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DevelopQB said:

No way, Carthage is not near as deep on the mound as PG.  PG has 4 that can throw and throw well.  Carthage is the favorite in Reg 3 and won’t be in Austin.  LCM, Jasper and Hudson will give em grief in a series.   

Plus Fincher doesn't start trying to win on a serious note until district and the playoffs. You also have MH in region 3 I believe.

Let's just bookmark his posts 🙄

• Stinks 1

12 minutes ago, DevelopQB said:

You are crazy.  We pitched our five or six and made two errors and three unearned runs and y’all beat us 3-2 with your ace.  We beat y’all with our number four vs yalls number one.  Y’all won’t hit our top two pitchers. We have already beat jasper 12-2 and Hudson twice.  That’s ok you don’t have to believe me just see what happens.  Hudson has three hits in two games so far in district vs our pitching.  We beat Bridge City as well.  We also beat Benton Tuesday night and y’all lost to them 6-2.  

14 minutes ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

You are crazy.  We pitched our five or six and made two errors and three unearned runs and y’all beat us 3-2 with your ace.  We beat y’all with our number four vs yalls number one.  Y’all won’t hit our top two pitchers. We have already beat jasper 12-2 and Hudson twice.  That’s ok you don’t have to believe me just see what happens.  Hudson has three hits in two games so far in district vs our pitching.  We beat Bridge City as well.  We also beat Benton Tuesday night and y’all lost to them 6-2.  

Do you not understand that Fincher doesn't play to win games until district starts? You know, the same thing you always say about your football coach.

I guess the transfers are working out huh?

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Who knows and who cares.  We have them and we love both of them.  Great kids with infectious smiles that have fit in really nice since they came here.  We won’t apologize for having them ever!!!!!

The question was fat head have the helped?

#transfers

On 3/28/2019 at 4:09 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Bullard is loaded with pitching. That being said, it's hard to bet against PG come playoff time. Fincher can flat out coach!

So could Jones, and the guy before him and the guy before him and the guy before him.   AND the guy that follows Fincher will be a good coach also....you know why?  Because PG has and will always have baseball players.  LOL

5 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Yes they have helped and will continue to help.  PG gets transfers or move ins all the time from arknasas.  I know a family that is from Ashdown that just transferred in their not in high school yet but the transferred and don’t live there.  

So what happned to "home grown boys" ? That's what your coach said y'all had.

7 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

So what happned to "home grown boys" ? That's what your coach said y'all had.

Are we talking about football or baseball.  I believe he is the football coach.  He never said we didn’t have any transfer he said there are a handful.  And of those handful there have only been a few that started.  This thread is about baseball and I don’t think the baseball coach ever made a statement about transfers.

3 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Are we talking about football or baseball.  I believe he is the football coach.  He never said we didn’t have any transfer he said there are a handful.  And of those handful there have only been a few that started.  This thread is about baseball and I don’t think the baseball coach ever made a statement about transfers.

Naw, I was talking about the AD. After all, he's over ALL the programs correct?

Back to topic, coaches poll THSBCA Top 10 Polls (Coaches Poll) – March 25