Patriots vs Rams ***SUPER BOWL LIII***

super bowl liii  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Lombardi Trophy?

• New England Patriots
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2019 at 11:40 PM

I'm going with the Patties.  Tom Brady is the G.O.A.T. even at 41.  Somehow, someway he just does it.  He's been to the Super Bowl more than 12 other NFL teams, and won more than 13 teams.  That says a lot.  He's never won with a great receiver just a hodge podge of good receivers.  

7 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Is there an obscure NFL rule where BOTH of these teams can end up losing this Superbowl???? Asking for a friend. 😉:woot:

Yeah I wanted that last year LoL. Don't like the Pats but couldn't for the life of me support Philly. I put that up there with me rooting for Carthage & Kilgore , and texas longhorns. The shear thought is so disgusting.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

It's officially Super Bowl Week. I hope Wade Phillips cooks up a great defensive game plan and McVay gets Gurley going early. 

SB53 in my opinion is gonna come down to the Pats OL & the Rams Secondary. Whoever has the better outing will win that Lombardi Trophy. Im not sure the Pats OL can stop Donald & Suh from creating havoc and im not sure our DBs can stop the Pats WRs from getting loose. 

On 1/20/2019 at 10:52 PM, Crawford said:

I'm pulling for the Patriots to lose.

I’m not much of an NFL fan. In fact, I rarely watch any NFL games until the playoffs. And I wouldn’t call myself a Pats fan either. But I gotta admit, all the Brady haters kinda make me like the guy. 

• Like 1

Brady thrives on pressure.  If your team was down by 5, with 1 minute left in the game, and 1 timeout, & your ball on your own 20 yard line, who would you want at QB that’s better than Brady.  And if he isn’t good enough, you’ve got this Rams ##### talking about. Brady being over the hill.  What a dummy right before the Super Bowl.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rams-ace-taunts-brady-over-age-ahead-super-215510280--nfl.html

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Brady thrives on pressure.  If your team was down by 5, with 1 minute left in the game, and 1 timeout, & your ball on your own 20 yard line, who would you want at QB that’s better than Brady.  And if he isn’t good enough, you’ve got this Rams ##### talking about. Brady being over the hill.  What a dummy right before the Super Bowl.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rams-ace-taunts-brady-over-age-ahead-super-215510280--nfl.html

He's a dummy for answering a question with his opinion? Weird. Btw he's kinda right and he explained it last night during the SB Opening Night ceremony, the question was whats the difference between Brady while the DB was in Buffalo up to now, the only difference is age it's not rocket science and it's amazing how Brady can turn it on in crunch time, he threw several ducks throughout the game with KC but threw none when it counted most, he also shredded whatever that garbage coverage was the Chargers threw out there, of course with him getting older he's not going to look/play exactly the same, there's going to be changes that you notice if you been watching him long enough, the same can be said for Brees with him getting older, I noticed his arm strength isn’t the same anymore. I hope Brady throws his way Sunday so he can get back those INTs he should've caught versus the Aints, he dropped 2 of em in point blank range.

Here's Talib's comments on it and I 100% agree with him: https://247sports.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/Video/Aqib-Talib-addresses-Nickell-Robey-Colemans-comments-on-Tom-Brad-9000695/?View=Full

On 1/29/2019 at 6:38 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

He's a dummy for answering a question with his opinion? Weird. Btw he's kinda right and he explained it last night during the SB Opening Night ceremony, the question was whats the difference between Brady while the DB was in Buffalo up to now, the only difference is age it's not rocket science and it's amazing how Brady can turn it on in crunch time, he threw several ducks throughout the game with KC but threw none when it counted most, he also shredded whatever that garbage coverage was the Chargers threw out there, of course with him getting older he's not going to look/play exactly the same, there's going to be changes that you notice if you been watching him long enough, the same can be said for Brees with him getting older, I noticed his arm strength isn’t the same anymore. I hope Brady throws his way Sunday so he can get back those INTs he should've caught versus the Aints, he dropped 2 of em in point blank range.

Here's Talib's comments on it and I 100% agree with him: https://247sports.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/Video/Aqib-Talib-addresses-Nickell-Robey-Colemans-comments-on-Tom-Brad-9000695/?View=Full

Sure it’s true.  Brady ain’t no spring chicken.  Point is, beating Brady and the Pats is hard enough.  I don’t think it’s wise to give him/them more ammunition.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Sure it’s true.  Brady ain’t no spring chicken.  Point is, beating Brady and the Pats is hard enough.  I don’t think it’s wise to give him/them more ammunition.

Dude it’s the Super Bowl, relax. You make it seem like the Pats are some unbeatable juggernaut. Some Philly players said worse last year and what happened? 🤔  

Would you like to comment on Patrick Chung's or Brady's talk from the Pats during their lil rally? 

All the ammo needed for both squads is knowing they're 4 qtrs away from potentially lifting that Lombardi Trophy.