Patriots vs Rams ***SUPER BOWL LIII***

super bowl liii  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Lombardi Trophy?

• New England Patriots
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2019 at 11:40 PM

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Dude it’s the Super Bowl, relax. You make it seem like the Pats are some unbeatable juggernaut. Some Philly players said worse last year and what happened? 🤔  

Would you like to comment on Patrick Chung's or Brady's talk from the Pats during their lil rally? 

All the ammo needed for both squads is knowing they're 4 qtrs away from potentially lifting that Lombardi Trophy. 

I expect it’ll be a good one.

Btw, Ltown made the playoffs.  Only 2nd time in school history. :woot:

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 6:40 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I guess I'm pulling for the Rams ... even though the Refs hosed the Saints big time ...  

I guess this is the official kiss of death for the Rams but Stoney is pulling for the Rams too. With Kirt and Stoney on your side what could go wrong? 

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I guess this is the official kiss of death for the Rams but Stoney is pulling for the Rams too. With Kirt and Stoney on your side what could go wrong? 

I JUST CHANGED MY MIND!!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/trump-curse-la-rams-say-they-might-skip-white-house-visit-if-they-win/

I can't make myself support anything LA or any team that Suh plays for.  I actually like Goff, Gurley, Cooks, and McVay but not nearly as much as I hate Suh.  IMO, he should have been kicked out of the league years ago.  I won 't be watching simply for the fact that it doesnt interest me, however if there has to be a winner I would rather see the Pats come out on top.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

The two young ladies that did “America the Beatiful” were pretty good too. 

They durn sure were.  Probably better than me, WestHardin, and Kirt singing 100 bottles of beer on the wall.  😂

8 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Think I read that a 30 second commercial during the SB costs $5,500,000. Got to sell a lot of Doritos to pay for that.

30 seconds running between $5.1 and $5.3 million

CBS making $500 million on ad revenue

Anheuser Busch bought the most ad time at 6:45