Patriots vs Rams ***SUPER BOWL LIII***

super bowl liii  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Lombardi Trophy?

• New England Patriots
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2019 at 11:40 PM

5 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Well, it wasn’t quite as bad as that halftime show. I know it will never happen, but the perfect halftime show for the super bowl in Atlanta would be Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr. 

The halftime show was pathetic ... I can't believe anyone thinks that was entertaining ... Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr. would have been 1000% better ... George Strait would have been 1000,000,000% better ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The halftime show was pathetic ... I can't believe anyone thinks that was entertaining ... Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr. would have been 1000% better ... George Strait would have been 1000,000,000% better ....

Talk about living in a bubble, it's obvious that the liberal thinking folks that are in control of the entertainment world feel that all of America are into this stupid sounding noise. 

• Like 1

I enjoyed the game.  I like old school defensive battles vs the pinball machine scoring offenses that just try to out score each other. I especially liked the little punk snot nosed Rams head coach and his :poop: eating grin after getting schooled by Belichick after mouthing off about the team not visiting the White House if they won the SB ... priceless!!! ... what a libtard! ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
Yo mama
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

Game was not good

Halftime was not good. I would have been happier with more Travis.

Commercials weren't great. I liked the NFL 100 commercial. Hands down the winner IMO...

The Bud Light commercials were great.......especially the one tied in with Game of Thrones......:rofl:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

The Bud Light commercial about the corn syrup and the one in conjunction with Game of Thrones were great.....all the rest were libtard social justice BS that is irrelevant to the vast majority of Americans.......

354.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

The Bud Light commercial about the corn syrup and the one in conjunction with Game of Thrones were great.....all the rest were libtard social justice BS that is irrelevant to the vast majority of Americans.......

I thought even those commercials were ok.

Here's a couple of my favorites from other SB commercials: 

• 4 months later...