Mr. P

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Drive-by murders are a predominantly black phenomenon.

Exclusive — Larry Elder at BLEXIT LA: A Black Exit from the Democrat Party ‘an Idea Whose Time Is Way Overdue’

Veteran conservative talk radio host and best selling author Larry Elder delivered a fiery speech to a massive BLEXIT rally crowd on Sunday and spoke to Breitbart News in an exclusive interview about the Democrat party’s destruction of black Americans lives and how President Donald Trump endeavored to lift up the black community.

“I would say it’s an idea whose time is way, way, way overdue,” Larry Elder said of the BLEXIT movement. “Black people have voted for the Democratic party in large numbers for a very long period of time and what’s happened? What’s happened is many of the left-wing policies that have been promoted with the best of intentions, most notably the Lyndon Johnson War on Poverty, which was launched in 1965 have been disastrous. At the time, 25 percent of black kids were born without fathers. Fast forward, $20 trillion has been spent on this so-called War Against Poverty since ’65. And now 73 percent of black kids are born outside of wedlock.”

“I didn’t say it, Obama said, ‘A kid raised without a father is five times more likely to be poor, nine times more likely to drop out of school, twenty times more likely to end up in jail.’ That is a far bigger problem than the alleged racism that the left claims is institutionally still going on in this country,” Elder told Breitbart News’ Jerome Hudson. “I argue this. Pick up a magic wand, wave it over the hearts of all of white America, and remove every smidgen of racism from their hearts. You’re still gonna have a problem of a fifty percent drop out rate in the inner city, kids who do graduate cannot read, write, or compute at grade level, twenty-five percent of young black men have criminal records, and these problems are not going to go away because white people have stopped being racist. Racism will always be with us as long as human beings are with us.”

Elder then outlined what he believed black youth should be told in order to succeed.

“What we ought to be telling young blacks is the following: You need to do three things in order to get to the middle class. Finish high school. Do not have a kid before you’re 20-years-old. Get married before you have that kid. If you follow that formula, you will not be poor. If you don’t follow that formula, there’s a good chance that you will be poor.”

The best selling author also discussed the media’s distaste for President Trump and black Republicans.

“The media does not like Donald Trump. The media does not like Republicans. The media especially does not like black Republicans. And so, by definition, Donald Trump is not going to get the kind of credit he deserves. But people in the streets know what’s going on".

Elder, who understands the problems black Americans face, highlighted several of President Trump’s plans to assist the black community in inner cities.

“Donald Trump wants to do something about making sure that inner-city parents get a better education for their kids, he wants to do something the threat for illegal immigration, and as you pointed out, because of his economic policies the economy is rocking and rolling and black unemployment is the lowest it has ever been since they have been keeping records. If this is racism, he needs to go back to racism school.”

“Ultimately, people care about the truth. Malcolm X once said, ‘I’m for the truth, no matter who is telling it.’ And so sooner or later, I think people recognize the facts on the ground. The welfare state has undermined the black family. Things like race-based preferences has increased dropouts in colleges. They’ve not increased graduation rates, they’ve made things worse.”

Edited by KirtFalcon
Yo Mama
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Ya'll keep saying the same thing every election.  Never happens.  That is why Republicans try to consolidate polling locations in heavily minority areas.  

I'm not the one saying it ... it's coming from minority community leaders who are tired of being treated like dependent sheep and being fed crumbs by the libtard dimocrats ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most people who are not white really know what the wall means.  It means MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.  Its just poorly disguised as national security.  The election of a black man to president scared many white people by realizing America is being less white percentage wise everyday . 

• Stinks 2

10 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Most people who are not white really know what the wall means.  It means MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.  Its just poorly disguised as national security.  The election of a black man to president scared many white people by realizing America is being less white percentage wise everyday . 

You are a racist if that's what you think "make America great again" means ... sad! .... Americans, including myself, thought electing a black man to be president was a great step for America, it's just sad it had to be an ultra liberal anti-American scumbag ... We weren't afraid, just disappointed ...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Even that first black President was For a Wall on the length of the Southern border; Then, the Hildabeast Lost, in spite of spending A BILLION dollars in the campaign...Then Pelosi became,( in Her Mind, at least) the Great White Hope for the Leftists, & now, suddenly the WALL is “immoral”.... She wants to keep the flood of illegals coming into this SOVEREIGN NATION in order to bring it DOWN; That is the Agenda of THE NEW WORLD ORDER.... Free 💩for everyone, only a Few will be in Charge of all the $$$$$...

• Thanks 2

On 1/22/2019 at 10:50 PM, Greezychef said:

So funny how people in the lower part of the tax bracket argue with one another over this type of thing, while the upper tax bracket is laughing. Never understood the connection Trump supporters have with him. Honestly they have more in common with Obama. A man faithful to his wife and had more humble origins. 

• Stinks 1

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So funny how people in the lower part of the tax bracket argue with one another over this type of thing, while the upper tax bracket is laughing. Never understood the connection Trump supporters have with him. Honestly they have more in common with Obama. A man faithful to his wife and had more humble origins. 

:BS:   :rofl: ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I don’t really look at what I may or may not have in common with a candidate. I also don’t really listen to what they say, because they’re politicians, which means they’ll say whatever they think you want to hear. I tend to look at the positions they support and how they have voted in the past. In the case of Obama, on every topic, I found him and myself on opposite sides. He is pro-abort, I’m pro-life. He looks for ways to tax people, I think the IRS is Satan’s right hand. He believes we should restrict private gun ownership, I define gun control as the ability to hit what you shoot at. He stated that he saw The Constitution as an obstacle to progress, I see it as the solution to all of our country’s problems. The list goes on and on. I could care less if a Washington politician “identifies” with me. I don’t identify with any of them. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I don’t really look at what I may or may not have in common with a candidate. I also don’t really listen to what they say, because they’re politicians, which means they’ll say whatever they think you want to hear. I tend to look at the positions they support and how they have voted in the past. In the case of Obama, on every topic, I found him and myself on opposite sides. He is pro-abort, I’m pro-life. He looks for ways to tax people, I think the IRS is Satan’s right hand. He believes we should restrict private gun ownership, I define gun control as the ability to hit what you shoot at. He stated that he saw The Constitution as an obstacle to progress, I see it as the solution to all of our country’s problems. The list goes on and on. I could care less if a Washington politician “identifies” with me. I don’t identify with any of them. 

Fair enough but I rarely see change if any in these hot button topics. I feel it is just a ploy to control the masses. I could run for office tomorrow and republicans would love me because it is so easy to cater to voters and I feel Trump is doing the same and I see nothing genuine. 

15 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Fair enough but I rarely see change if any in these hot button topics. I feel it is just a ploy to control the masses. I could run for office tomorrow and republicans would love me because it is so easy to cater to voters and I feel Trump is doing the same and I see nothing genuine

Then you are blinder than a bat ... or watching the lies on CNN ... President Trump is the most genuine president we have had in my lifetime, probably a lot longer.  He has kept more campaign promises and accomplished more positive things for America than any president in modern history.  He does what he says he will do and the only reason he hasn't done more is that he is being obstructed every step of the way by #butthurt libtard dimocrats, RINOs and their #butthurt accomplices in the "fake news" media ....  

Edited by KirtFalcon
Yo Mama

8 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Fair enough but I rarely see change if any in these hot button topics. I feel it is just a ploy to control the masses. I could run for office tomorrow and republicans would love me because it is so easy to cater to voters and I feel Trump is doing the same and I see nothing genuine. 

You are correct on the lack of change. There’s a reason for that. If Congress ever actually fixes these problems, what are they going to tell us they are “fighting for” in the next election. We’ll take healthcare, for example. In 2004, the American people re-elected George W. Bush as president. At the same time, we gave the GOP overwhelming majorities in the house and senate. It was the perfect opportunity to permanently fix some of the problems that cause healthcare to be so expensive. What did they do? They pushed a plan to privatize social security, and lost the support of their base. The democrats won big in the 2006 midterms, setting themselves up for similar overwhelming majorities when Obama won in 2008. Perfect opportunity to implement their wet-dream of single-payer healthcare. What did they do, they pushed through a hugely unpopular bill that only served to make healthcare MORE expensive, but they created something to “fight for”. Now, in each election cycle, we have republicans telling us “Vote for us and we’re going to kill Obamacare!” Meanwhile, Democrats are telling their voters “If you don’t turn out to vote for us, those mean republicans are going to kill Obamacare!” Nothing gets done, but they keep the campaign donations flowing, which is the main thing they’re all concerned about. Term limits would kill the corruption created by career politicians, but as far as I know, the only guy pushing it is Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Go figure. 

On 1/21/2019 at 9:28 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

That’s a typical response coming from a devout racist, who has nothing good to say about anything, anywhere anytime....🙄 SMDH

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I'm not a Republican. So therefore I am not a racist.  , 

So you’re saying that all republicans are racists? Now to be clear, are you referring to just registered republicans, or just people who vote republican? What about libertarians who occasionally vote republican? Or democrats who “gasp!” voted for Trump? Your statement IS RACIST! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

So you’re saying that all republicans are racists? Now to be clear, are you referring to just registered republicans, or just people who vote republican? What about libertarians who occasionally vote republican? Or democrats who “gasp!” voted for Trump? Your statement IS RACIST! 

You Republicans love to lump.  Why cant I lump people together. ?

• Stinks 3

42 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

#1. I’m not a republican, I’m a conservative. 

#2. Conservatives, by nature, believe in individualism. Liberals are the ones who like to group people together based on race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preferences, etc., which is racism at its worst. 

3. Lump all you want. You fit right in with a bunch of lumps. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

#1. I’m not a republican, I’m a conservative. 

#2. Conservatives, by nature, believe in individualism. Liberals are the ones who like to group people together based on race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preferences, etc., which is racism at its worst. 

3. Lump all you want. You fit right in with a bunch of lumps. 

On 1/26/2019 at 6:30 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

Yet it was Democrats that began the racism of the 21st Century by basing things that would divide Americans by race instead of what America should be about, and that's inclusion of All Americans as one, and not separate.  That policy breeds racism, because as this article points out it creates tribalism where people align with their own race, and not the betterment for all Americans.  Building a wall at the border is not racist, it simply protects America's borders from illegal immigration of all races.  It doesn't single out Hispanics.  Our immigration laws allow all people of color to come to America with quota's based on their countries.  Latin America simply thinks that they should have a greater number of immigrants through force and numbers.  That isn't right for people of other countries.  The economy and our Government can only sustain a certain number of people in America.  Limiting migration allows for that.  https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/01/how-americas-identity-politics-went-from-inclusion-to-division

xP45VY9.jpg

• Mr. P changed the title to This crazy B####...