💥 Battle over the Second Amendment

RETIREDFAN1

Firearms Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Universal Background Checks for all gun sales and transfers?

2. 2. Do you support expanded screening for prohibited buyers to include persons with violent mental health history?

3. 3. Do you support reinstating the 1994 assault weapons ban?

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I agree. Way to many unanswered questions and to many things swept under the rug. I’m not even a gun guy. I don’t hunt. In fact the only gun I got is a 30/30 my grandfather gave me. The Rifleman style. I just don’t trust government. Where’s it stop? If we left then ban one thing that will shut them up for a second but they will come back for something else later. Before long the only thing that will be legal is a single shot 22. 

I don’t hunt either, but The Second Amendment doesn’t say single a thing about hunting, because The Founding Fathers added it TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE FROM TYRANNY by THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT in the event it went Rogue, which it surely is. The SUPREME COURT should throw this case out immediately.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I don’t hunt either, but The Second Amendment doesn’t say single a thing about hunting, because The Founding Fathers added it TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE FROM TYRANNY by THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT in the event it went Rogue, which it surely is. The SUPREME COURT should throw this case out immediately.

And ANY arm that can be possessed by the government, is legal for the citizens under the ORIGINAL INTENT of the Second Amendment.....

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

No majority AT ALL supports your "sensible gun laws".......SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!

Go ahead Trump open that National Emergency can of worms.  

National Emergency -  Gun deaths - New gun laws

National Emergency - Climate change - No more Coal plants

National Emergency - healthcare - Medicare -4 - All

All this for a cost of a wall

On 1/22/2019 at 10:34 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !!!!!!!

to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed — U.S. Constitution amend. II especially : to violate a holder's rights under (a copyright, patent, trademark, or trade name)

*For those who don’t SEEM to know what this this means....😜

• 2 weeks later...

Republicans also complained that Democrats blocked House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., a survivor of gun violence, from testifying. Scalise accused Democrats of trying to "silence conservative voices."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/house-democrats-examine-ways-reduce-gun-violence-60886505

Unless this is not the real ABC news. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 💥 Battle over the Second Amendment
  • Mr. P locked and unlocked this topic