Hagar

Get 'em, Sandy!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Faces Off With Joe Lieberman

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Thursday fired back at former Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.), who said he hopes she is not the future of the Democratic Party.

Ocasio-Cortez fired back in a tweet asking, “New party, who dis?”

I love it. 

Never change, Democrats. Never change. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air... please, please, PLEASE let Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez be the future of the Democrat party. Please let her ascend to the highest levels of power and influence in the DNC. 

I want her calling the shots for the Party from now on. 

C'mon legacy media, MAKE IT HAPPEN! 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

It's going to end badly for her.

On a national level, perhaps, but on a local level she's set. She will never lose an election in that borough of NYC. She checks every box. 

• Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Sandy Ocasio-Cortez is a commie moron
1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hope they ain’t successful! She & a few other Certain retards should guarantee  a conservative President for years....

That's how I feel about.  Most of the Dems are toxic anyway, and I don't see how many are elected unless they're bringing some pork home to their constituents.  You have to have some serious brain damage to vote for 90% if not more of those clowns.  

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

She is no different than the rest of the dimwits she just says it out loud for everyone to hear. 

Correct. IF The Goppers have a brain in their heads (notice the emphasis on “If”) they will do everything they can to make this chick the face of the democrat party. 

• Thanks 1