📰 FAKE NEWS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

osup116

5 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

2DA78AEC-A9B8-4F41-903E-25725711BD20.jpeg

Still going for that, and still a big bag of nothing.  If there was something the investigation would have been over in September like they initially stated.  Mueller loves getting paid for nothing but perjury charges.  

• Thanks 1

How the media convinces us we're all outraged... even when no one cares

“Whip up a little outrage” is an old tabloid directive...  but it did depend on finding someone who matters, or at least someone who represents a lot of people who really are angry. Shameless online editors today figure that readers will click through to anything that is supposedly making anyone mad. And if the underlying story doesn’t actually contain any evidence that anyone has blown his lid: too late! Made ya click.

This happens in journalism all the time...  and locally too.

I could tell y'all some stories. 

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Legacy media.  Faux news is complete bs.  

Without Fox News, the liberal media goes largely unchallenged on television ... there are small pockets of "truth" but they aren't nearly as widely watches as Fox News ... tru storie ...

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Without Fox News, the liberal media goes largely unchallenged on television ... there are small pockets of "truth" but they aren't nearly as widely watches as Fox News ... tru storie ...

Faux News sold out to muslims years ago......One America News is the ONLY conservative news site left.......sad you guys don't get it back in the deep woods......:rofl:

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

Faux News sold out to muslims years ago......One America News is the ONLY conservative news site left.......sad you guys don't get it back in the deep woods......:rofl:

One America is a great source of conservative news but their audience is very limited compared to Fox News ... I try to watch and read as much conservative news as I can ... I also like to hear the libtards slant the news and Fox is still the best place to hear both sides ....

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Sheephearder Smith is a ultra left wing loon ... he's a charter member of the "fake news" anti Trump crowd .... he's as phony as Rachael Madcow ....

Old Shep is light on his feet.  He’ll join the rest of the gay liberals eagerly awaiting Sharia Law.  It’s a head scratcher for sure.

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Old Shep is light on his feet.  He’ll join the rest of the gay liberals eagerly awaiting Sharia Law.  It’s a head scratcher for sure.

Fox should run a disclaimer at the bottom of all his shows disavowing responsibility for the accuracy of any of his left wing opinionated rants/slants  ....

The one person on Fox News that really gets under my skin is Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday ... He constantly questions conservatives that appears on that show from a left wing slanted point of view while lobbing softballs at liberal guests ... He tries to conceal his true libtard colors, but he doesn't do a very good job of it ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
Yo Mama
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

One America is a great source of conservative news but their audience is very limited compared to Fox News ... I try to watch and read as much conservative news as I can ... I also like to hear the libtards slant the news and Fox is still the best place to hear both sides ....

I don't care to waste my time listening to libtards....

12 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

if you don't know that already, you are as dense and ignorant as they are.......:rofl:

My military training and instinct kicking in .... "always study, observe and know what the enemy is doing"  .... I do know what they stand for, but it's good to know what they are doing and saying all the times in order to more effectively counter their moves ...  probably overload for your civilian pea brain ...  :rofl:

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Yor wrong again.  I'm not wearing brass knuckles. Everything else Is fair. 

If that kid makes the news for laying the SMACKDOWN on some dufus that’s trying to take ole girl up on her offer, I can guarantee you’re NEVER going to hear the end of it. 

• Mr. P changed the title to New York Times editor: Most newspapers will die in 5 years