What will 3a D1 look like next year?

IronWall9

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Golfingnut said:

Several, we have no shortage at RB

Nice. Sounds like us right now. We got 4 as of right now. 

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You don’t miss grass fields just a little?

Depends on who we are playing. I didn’t mind Atlanta’s grass field because Atlanta is fast like Tatum but now Atlanta is getting turf. When we play the slower teams that water the field down, it’s aggravating. I played on grass with sticker burrs and fire ants. Lol

16 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Depends on who we are playing. I didn’t mind Atlanta’s grass field because Atlanta is fast like Tatum but now Atlanta is getting turf. When we play the slower teams that water the field down, it’s aggravating. I played on grass with sticker burrs and fire ants. Lol

Man Fire ants were terrible during the rain. 

Here is my opinion on District 12 

EC walks past woodville and everyone else in the district for first place.

Woodville scrapes by Anahuac for second place. after powerful RB Martin & most linemen graduate.

Anahuac finesses their way past Buna after returning many starters and new coaching staff. 

Buna easily defeats Hardin and makes it into the playoffs once again with great coaching and great discipline. 

The rest are:

Hardin 

orange-field 

Kirbyville 

Warren 

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

The sprinklers on our field haven’t turned off yet this summer. 

They said we could save money on a Tuff field because it doesn't need watering and then they leave the sprinklers on. 

13 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

District 7 could be up for anyone to take. Going to take the trip over to Atlanta when they play GW. At least field conditions won't be to blame this time. Lol. How are the fields coming along for GW and Atlanta?

The field in Atlanta is coming along good.  They have the gravel spread and packed so far.  I can't wait to see it.

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Might be imagining things but I could’ve swore I read that some good Jefferson players ended up in Marshal. You hear that? I’m always pulling for y’all. With yalls talent I hate it when you don’t make it far. 

We appreciate the love Nature, but yes we have lost some key players. A LB that’s starting for Longview now, a WR/DB to Marshall and our 6’2” sophomore FS also to Marshall that was getting D1 looks. A very good athlete that really could play multiple positions. I think we lost a couple of more this past school year too that transferred out. I think people are tired of the 12 game seasons smdh... We still have a jv team moving up that finished 8-1 only losing to MV by 4pts I believe so we still some hope.

3 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

We appreciate the love Nature, but yes we have lost some key players. A LB that’s starting for Longview now, a WR/DB to Marshall and our 6’2” sophomore FS also to Marshall that was getting D1 looks. A very good athlete that really could play multiple positions. I think we lost a couple of more this past school year too that transferred out. I think people are tired of the 12 game seasons smdh... We still have a jv team moving up that finished 8-1 only losing to MV by 4pts I believe so we still some hope.

Does anyone from Longview know that a 3A player could start for them?

That’ll cause an uproar.