⚾ 2019 College Baseball

ETXfan16

My Alma Mater with another 40 win season and top 25 RPI. Means nothing to me tbh. Knowing DBU, this season will end in another regional.

I want so badly for my school to make one trip to Omaha. Losing regional championship games every year is getting so old.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, topher805 said:

Tech eliminates Arkansas today. Was a really good game to watch. 

Arkansas is just not the same team away from home. There must be something in the water there or something because they are a top 2-3 team at home then they hit the road and come back to earth. 

19 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Arkansas is just not the same team away from home. There must be something in the water there or something because they are a top 2-3 team at home then they hit the road and come back to earth. 

They also ran into a team that is as equally good as any SEC team.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

They also ran into a team that is as equally good as any SEC team.  

I wasn’t talking about losing today. I know tech is a very good team. I’m talking about the last few years. I read somewhere earlier this season they have best record at home of any team in the country the last 4 or 5 seasons. They have been a top 10 team the last 3 years and have done extremely well at home but have dropped a few series and games they probably shouldn’t have away from home. Just curious what makes them so much better at home. I know every team is but they are on a different level. 

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Just in case people come here for their sports news, Vanderbilt knocked off Michigan in 3 games to win the NCAA College World Series Championship.  Congrats to the Commodores....

vn7bKBp.gif

Vandy is everything Rice wishes they had become...