Mount Enterprise

ericflair

7 minutes ago, ericflair said:

Some people don’t care what is best for all kids as long as it is best for their kid

Yeah, I don't get that. Ain't none of those M.E. kids world beaters. I don't know any of the board members, but I guarantee that none of their babies is D-I material. 

If the MEISD board was smart, they'd let the Supt. do the job he's paid to do, and present a unified front by unanimously approving whoever he recommends. 

Save the drama for executive session. 

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

Just curious, what happened to "doing what is best for kids?"

Very frustrating.... In my past experiences on the board many people only want what’s best for them.....including the Supt and other administrators... Not always the case but it happens way more often than it should 

These are typically the programs that are constant bottom dwellers cuz there is no stability and too much selfish ambition 

On 2/1/2019 at 9:33 AM, playactionpass39 said:

Just curious, what happened to "doing what is best for kids?"

Rule number 1 In education....nobody does what’s best for the kids...Rule number 2 if anybody says they are “doing what’s best for the kids” they are trying to manipulate people or straight up lying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not all that blings is gold ... bringing a ring to the wrong job can cause it to tarnish quickly.

In the old days, when board politics ran a school district - that athletic program was called "A Graveyard for Coaches"

• Thanks 1