love to have this problem

powerlifter

Thompson over at wo-s in orange has a problem yes starting with there jv who only lost one game to a 6a schools sends a ton of talent  to the A TEAM . starting with the qb the kid only ran for 1.340 yards and only a soph  and passed for over1,200 yards has track speed 23td. so much for him the other  two other running backs are not all that bad both over 1,000 rushers all three on the track team the TE is 6ft3 11  td to his credit soph also. when I asked about more about there jv it was told to me they took newton  jasper and Silsbee down big time  so its been said  this must be a dream come true for Thompson with all he has coming back from last years team  looks good for them for years to com

Not sure what all you just said. And I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but a few appropriately placed periods and commas could really help the rest of us understand this post and maybe even help us make a reply.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

Some people just need to hit enter(return) every time they have a new thought, that might help the rest of us.

As for WO-S, they had a down year by WO-S standards. By this I mean, they were undefeated District Champions, wen't 3 rounds deep, and lost in a driving rainstorm with 20 mph winds to a pretty good Silsbee team.

They were young at the Varsity level and the JV was very good.  Expect WO-S to be back at the TOP next season.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bullhead44 said:

thereisthisnewlanguagecalledenglishitsacuallyquitedifficulttolearnbecausetherearesomanywordshthathavesimilarspellingsand soundthesame

Msot popele cna eevn raed somtheing wthi ervey wrod spleld wrnog if tehre is poprer gremmar!

Try reading one of my posts 😂

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, Bullhead44 said:

thereisthisnewlanguagecalledenglishitsacuallyquitedifficulttolearnbecausetherearesomanywordshthathavesimilarspellingsand soundthesame

Msot popele cna eevn raed somtheing wthi ervey wrod spleld wrnog if tehre is poprer gremmar!

Doomer couldn't even decipher that. Lmao

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Jasper is good, and will be better. But, they are too one dimensional on offense. Until they open it up on Offense, they will never reach their full potential, IMHO.

WOS beats the Bulldogs by loading the box and shutting down the vaunted Wing-T.

They let Hunt run all over them for a school record first go round, he didn't play in the playoff game. You right though they have to sling the rock around more. I think they will next season. 

4 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

They let Hunt run all over them for a school record first go round, he didn't play in the playoff game. You right though they have to sling the rock around more. I think they will next season. 

Don't bet your house on it, with double barreled Barbay's running the show, look for much more of the same. 

On 1/25/2019 at 11:21 PM, Sammy said:

Not sure what all you just said. And I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but a few appropriately placed periods and commas could really help the rest of us understand this post and maybe even help us make a reply.

Somewhere there's an English teacher who outta be fired ....

kiss.jpg