Per Matt Stepp, Bobby Reyes has resigned in Nacogdoches...

Smoaky

Coach Allman will be bringing a DC over from Permian. He is going to hire a OC as well. Current coordinators are welcome to stay as position coaches. None have announced they are leaving as yet, but expectation around town is for current DC and OC to leave. Both are rumored to be looking.

His family will move to town next year after one of his kids finishes senior year where they are. 

During the meeting with the staff he said he will not accept losing anymore and he expects all sports to compete for the playoffs. 

I like the start, let’s see where it goes.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Saw the DC is from Permian. What's his name? Who did he bring on as OC. 

Where did Reyes son end up? Is he staying at Nac?

I met OC but don't remember his name off the top of my head, if i remember correctly the OC is from one of Allman's previous stop. Baby Reyes is still here as of last Friday. Rumors are a few coaches are looking and interviewing but no one has left as of yet. The interviewing isn't any different than any other year, as everyone is always looking for a better opportunity. I am hearing the coaches really like Allman that he is a good teacher of the game with the kids. He has his system he is installing, but he is listening to his assistants as well. Spring game is May 23rd so we will get a very early look at what they are doing.

52 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

I met OC but don't remember his name off the top of my head, if i remember correctly the OC is from one of Allman's previous stop. Baby Reyes is still here as of last Friday. Rumors are a few coaches are looking and interviewing but no one has left as of yet. The interviewing isn't any different than any other year, as everyone is always looking for a better opportunity. I am hearing the coaches really like Allman that he is a good teacher of the game with the kids. He has his system he is installing, but he is listening to his assistants as well. Spring game is May 23rd so we will get a very early look at what they are doing.

Nice. I always feel like Nac has the talent to do well. Maybe this is the added boost they need with Allman.

26 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Nice. I always feel like Nac has the talent to do well. Maybe this is the added boost they need with Allman.

Me too!! Many in town feel like with this coaching change, we may get out played, and out atheleted but we shouldn't get out coached. Nothing against Reyes but he was out coached in some our biggest games. Allman has coached/played in some of the biggest games in high school football. 

18 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

Me too!! Many in town feel like with this coaching change, we may get out played, and out atheleted but we shouldn't get out coached. Nothing against Reyes but he was out coached in some our biggest games. Allman has coached/played in some of the biggest games in high school football. 

He's definitely got the resume, that's for sure

On 5/16/2019 at 8:27 PM, Nacwagons said:

Gandy to Tatum 

2 other defensive coaches to Houston area schools.

Baby Reyes hasn’t left yet but is not participating in football activities.

new OC is from Huntsville.

Little Reyes is obviously leaving if he isnt doing any football. Wonder where he will go. Back to the metroplex?

17 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Little Reyes is obviously leaving if he isnt doing any football. Wonder where he will go. Back to the metroplex?

Yes is he is going leave, have not heard where as of yesterday.