UPDATE: Spring Hill hires Jonny Louvier

dillonpanthers

13 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

that was a question...not a statement. hence the question mark.

?

I know.  It just makes me so excited.  I believe they named an interim supt. this week.  I would imagine he would have some input as to who the hire will be.  SOOOOOO, we may have to wait a little longer

15 hours ago, MattStepp said:

They must have had some great candidates I know two guys with outstanding resumes that didnt make the final round of interviews

The board is looking for an AD/HC who will be on board for ALL sports, girls included. So, there may be some great football guys that applied, but if they don't have a plan for ALL sports, not just football, they would not be asked back. It will be interesting to see who the final three are, I know who I wanted, but not sure if he made the final round. There will be a recommendation on March 18th I believe, so holding out hope they don't screw this up again!

1 hour ago, SHillBuckeye said:

The board is looking for an AD/HC who will be on board for ALL sports, girls included. So, there may be some great football guys that applied, but if they don't have a plan for ALL sports, not just football, they would not be asked back. It will be interesting to see who the final three are, I know who I wanted, but not sure if he made the final round. There will be a recommendation on March 18th I believe, so holding out hope they don't screw this up again!

But aren't the other sports doing just fine? 

Totally not being snarky, but my impression is that SH does very well in basketball, baseball, and girls sports. I've got a nephew and niece who play middle school sports for the Panthers and they seem to have consistent success. 

Admittedly, I don't follow the high schools too closely, so pardon my ignorance...  but my understanding is that football is the only sport Spring hill struggles in. 

• Like 3

Gotta agree with AKA. Every boys sport except football will be a district champion or playoff team. Every one of them! The girls sports are down but will be getting better. I think whoever they hire will need to hit a home run with a girls coordinator. And football has the potential to be a lot better. Here’s hoping SH has great news on the 18th. 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Spring Hill hires Jonny Louvier