UPDATE: Spring Hill hires Jonny Louvier

dillonpanthers

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What’s worse? Robotics champs or bass fishing champs?

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What’s worse? Robotics champs or bass fishing champs?

Why? Cause you can’t claim either!😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Nope

I'm an all about football guy.

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Nope

I'm an all about football guy.

Thats ok. I can understand that. We’ve never had a great football program but maybe one day we will. 

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Yeah, but it's to Spring Hill lol.

Best place I can think of to be. Maybe they want a challenge. Maybe they want a great bunch of kids to work with and a community that will back them. Who knows why a person does some things. 

We will be glad to welcome a good coach that will bring our program to the top of competition. Watch out. We’re coming. 

2 minutes ago, 3lamp said:

Dirty, your so bad. 

Wasnt that last year?

we have girls moving on this year 🤔

I don’t know when it was, I don’t keep up with UIL fishing. Regardless, it’s somewhat comical to hear someone in Texas, the football state bragging about fishing. If it don’t involve actual athletes, I don’t really care. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Probably trying to stir the pot. Coach Louvier has done a great job in the little time he's been here. Look for more positive changes to come soon!

Not stirring the pot and nothing against Coach Louvier, he is a class act and a great coach and he will do as well as any coach possibly can in Spring Hill.

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

Not stirring the pot and nothing against Coach Louvier, he is a class act and a great coach and he will do as well as any coach possibly can in Spring Hill.

OK, so why the comment that you are "hearing" the honeymoon is already over? What is meant by that statement?

12 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

OK, so why the comment that you are "hearing" the honeymoon is already over? What is meant by that statement?

My guess is that some coaches about to get the ax and get a few of his guys in for support.

18 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Because that is what I heard. I don't have a dog in the fight and have definitely have nothing against Spring Hill or Coach Louvier. I wish them the best of luck. All I know is that there may have been some promises made that can not be fulfilled.

44 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Because that is what I heard. I don't have a dog in the fight and have definitely have nothing against Spring Hill or Coach Louvier. I wish them the best of luck. All I know is that there may have been some promises made that can not be fulfilled.

Got it, thank you for the clarification. Of course I have no idea about what promises might have been made, so we will see what develops.