UPDATE: Spring Hill hires Jonny Louvier

dillonpanthers

18 hours ago, broncbuster11 said:

Isn’t the DC also the baseball coach? If so he has not left. Maybe he will, but not yet.

Well that explains a lot. I'm just going off of what Coach Louvier was saying about needing a DC. I would assume he would bring in his own DC and OC anyway. 🤷‍♂️

21 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Well that explains a lot. I'm just going off of what Coach Louvier was saying about needing a DC. I would assume he would bring in his own DC and OC anyway. 🤷‍♂️

Yea I figured he would want his own coordinators in there. There will probably be some movement in the next couple months I would imagine 

5 hours ago, TexAg92 said:

Heard today that SH quarterback Gage White has withdrawn, and family is moving to Hutto. Wonder what that means for the Hill moving forward?

Losing a would be four year starter??? It ain’t good lol 

Don't know that I would call it reloading.  Moving for spring ball and football season in hopes of getting a scholarship.  Extremely transparent.  Don't know if UIL will allow it.  $10 says Mom and daughter stay and only son and Dad move.  I don't blame mom & dad for trying to put their son in what they feel is the best position for him to earn a scholarship but college coaches get kids off of non winning teams all the time. Mercer is going there as the OC.  Guess this is the football version of state champion Avinger basketball players moving to Jefferson first, then the coach.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bth said:

Don't know that I would call it reloading.  Moving for spring ball and football season in hopes of getting a scholarship.  

If scholarship is the goal, the money spent on moving + renting an apartment would be better used on sending the kid to as many camps as possible. 

Playing for a winning team and having highlight reels is cool, but the camps and clinics are where it's at. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AKA said:

If scholarship is the goal, the money spent on moving + renting an apartment would be better used on sending the kid to as many camps as possible. 

Playing for a winning team and having highlight reels is cool, but the camps and clinics are where it's at. 

And the last time I checked, Louvier knew a little bit about QB play and getting scholarships.

• Like 2