UPDATE: Spring Hill hires Jonny Louvier

dillonpanthers

20 hours ago, 3lamp said:

We had enough to get peoples attention. I was just using a figure I thought was close for the entire football program..not that it is important. It's all good.

But give our soccer program their kudos. Both boys and girls had a great season.  Girls still in the hunt.  Go ladies!!!! They go into the fourth round with a win over Plesant Grove 3-1.  Regional Tournament coming up. BETTER IN BLUE

Looks Like the above poster might be from White Oak. I think our number of FB boys were ample for them.😉

No, actually one of the other 3As that handled you fairly easily this past year 🤫

18 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

No, actually one of the other 3As that handled you fairly easily this past year 🤫

Well I don’t remember all the 3a we played. But never forget a good Whooping on white oak. That would be unpanther like. I don’t forget the ones they put on us either. 

I do remember malikoff wore us out. Big bunch of corn fed guys that played for real. I think our kids underestimated them and went out a bit cocky. 

On 4/6/2019 at 4:37 PM, 3lamp said:

I wish I was more accustomed to the website. I would gladly send some media attachments of the sports writers articles so you could read about our great soccer program, Hookum98. 

Didn’t say they weren’t good, just pointed out they didn’t both win district 

10 hours ago, hookem98 said:

Didn’t say they weren’t good, just pointed out they didn’t both win district 

I thought I corrected about the boys and said they were put out by Kilgore. My bad. But the girls did win and are still in the hunt. 

Just now, playactionpass39 said:

Any news from Spring Hill on what coaches are staying or leaving?

Who are the new hires going to be?

Haven’t been awake long enough to jump into that this day. School board last night late. 

Only one I know for sure is Bobbet, girls basketball leaving.

I do know there was much to be discussed last night and did hear rumors but there were plenty flying around so it will be interesting to see which were solid. 

44 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Spring Hill officially welcomes Weston Griffis (Formally of Tyler Lee) to the staff. Coach Griffis will be the Asst. Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator. Congratulations Coach!

I assume he will coach the Offensive Line, Jonny will coach the QB's and call the plays on Friday nights?

1 hour ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Spring Hill officially welcomes Weston Griffis (Formally of Tyler Lee) to the staff. Coach Griffis will be the Asst. Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator. Congratulations Coach!

Thanks for getting that out here. I have been a little busy watching our impressive track teams!!!!🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏻‍♀️🥇🏆🎖🏆🏆

5 minutes ago, 3lamp said:

Thanks for getting that out here. I have been a little busy watching our impressive track teams!!!!🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏻‍♀️🥇🏆🎖🏆🏆

1 minute ago, playactionpass39 said:

How impressive?

Inquiring minds want to know.

We won district for the 3rd year in a row. Barely best Gilmer by 1 point. It was an exciting meet. Came down to the 4X4. We got 2 and they took 3. We came out of field events by 19 point but Gilmer caught up when running started. It was a great meet!! 

SH v boys, jv boys and jv girls all took first. Gilmer v girls won. They are an impressive bunch to watch. 

Panthers 3 peat🏆🥇

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 3lamp said:

We won district for the 3rd year in a row. Barely best Gilmer by 1 point. It was an exciting meet. Came down to the 4X4. We got 2 and they took 3. We came out of field events by 19 point but Gilmer caught up when running started. It was a great meet!! 

SH v boys, jv boys and jv girls all took first. Gilmer v girls won. They are an impressive bunch to watch. 

Panthers 3 peat🏆🥇

Congratulations.

3 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

I'm curious if the coaches on staff already had contracts before this hire was made?

Because if they did, then they will have to be "encouraged" to look for other jobs.

I haven’t heard but haven’t seen my friends that would know except at track. Too many people around for discussing such. 

Lots of rumors but just that, heat say. Soon we should know. 

I heard today that 2 coaches from Lee are coming to SH. O-line coach and receiver coach. Plus they are talking to a couple of guys about the DC job. And they will be adding a secondary coach. I know the RB coach and DL coach are staying. Gonna be a pretty big turnover though. 

8 hours ago, TDtommy said:

I heard today that 2 coaches from Lee are coming to SH. O-line coach and receiver coach. Plus they are talking to a couple of guys about the DC job. And they will be adding a secondary coach. I know the RB coach and DL coach are staying. Gonna be a pretty big turnover though. 

I wonder why guys are jumping ship from Lee?