💩 Sen. Kamala Harris (D-California) for President?

RETIREDFAN1

• Mr. P changed the title to 💩 Sen. Kamala Harris (D-California) for President?
On 2/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

Hey, I wonder what relation she is to this guy?

36FEB11C-0BAB-4119-9919-44FADF4BA8E4.jpeg

Not to derail this thread, but things haven't gone well for that guy, at all. He was actually a truck driver before he got into pro wrestling. And I believe his first "gimmick" was "Sugar Bear" Harris. Then he became "Kamala, the Ugandan Giant" (or something like that).

Unfortunately, due to ill health, he had to have both legs amputated below the knee, about six months apart. Then in 2017, he was hospitalized because of fluid buildup around his heart and lungs and had to be put on life support due to complications from a surgery.

But I remember Kamala wrestling, for sure. I was a kid in the 80's.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Not to derail this thread, but things haven't gone well for that guy, at all. He was actually a truck driver before he got into pro wrestling. And I believe his first "gimmick" was "Sugar Bear" Harris. Then he became "Kamala, the Ugandan Giant" (or something like that).

Unfortunately, due to ill health, he had to have both legs amputated below the knee, about six months apart. Then in 2017, he was hospitalized because of fluid buildup around his heart and lungs and had to be put on life support due to complications from a surgery.

Kamala was the Ugandan Warrior; maybe you are remembering Andre the Giant?

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=6OxhXKSjJIKwsAXF8Lu4AQ&q=andre+the+giant+documentary&gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0TDM1tzRKLkw3YAQAIE0D6A&oq=Andre+the+Giant&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.2.46i275j0j46j0l2.3720.11489..18388...1.0..0.1091.7047.2-5j4j1j2j2j1......0....1.......5..46i39i275j35i39j46i131j46i131i275.DvaTRPQoYdY#imgrc=Gm_EPGmX5mJQpM:

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I loved Kamala the Ugandan Warrior.  He was a hulk of a man.  I can remember when he came on the scene on Mid South Wrestling with Friday and went through his first matches.  Here is his match against Andre :  

I first thought Friday was Mr. Wrestling II, but he wasn't as muscular as him.  

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

WAIT!!!!!😱Kamala the Ugandan Giant/Warrior’s Real last Name is HARRIS?????😂

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

WAIT!!!!!😱Kamala the Ugandan Giant/Warrior’s Real last Name is HARRIS?????😂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)

James Harris (born May 28, 1950) is an American retired professional wrestler, better known by the ring name Kamala. As Kamala, Harris portrayed a fearsome Ugandan "headhunter" who wrestled barefoot and wearing war paint and a loincloth, and approached the ring wearing an African mask and carrying a spear and shield. He is best known for his appearances with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in the mid-1980s and early-1990s.

Ring name(s): Bad News Harris, Jim Harris, Kamala, The Mississippi Mauler, Sugar Bear Harris, Ugly Bear Harris

• Like 1

Kamala Harris’ Claims Of Smoking Weed In College While Listening To ‘Snoop, Tupac’ Backfire Hilariously

Tupac released his debut album 2Pacalypse Now in late 1991 and Snoop Dogg’s first studio album, Doggystyle, was released on November 23, 1993. According to Wikipedia, Snoop made an appearance on Dr. Dre‘s debut solo album The Chronic in 1992.

By the time the two artists began recording, Harris was already working as a deputy district attorney.

Damn... this is some Hillary-level cringe. 

cringe-gif-14.gif

9 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Yeah I can see you there puffing on a vape pen full of Unicorn Milk, listening to flora cash,  waiting on the next Belle Delphine video to drop.  Thinking to yourself "I'm the Cool Dad".  

You should run for office.  

Lol, not cool enough apparently. I have no idea what any of those things are.  :D 

8 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Imho flora cash is worth investing a little time into.   New alternative rock is actually quite good.   

I'll check it out, but I think I'll stick with my '90s playlists for now. 

• 2 weeks later...