💩 Sen. Kamala Harris (D-California) for President?

RETIREDFAN1

32 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Harris is a complete failure who’s trying her best to stay in the spotlight; She oughta go home, sit down, & drink a Tall glass of Shut th’ Hell up!😡

Maybe find a sugar daddy to help her out like she did earlier in her "career".......

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You have some knowledge or are you taking a stance to defend Stephen Miller? Just checking....

This dog & pony show has had more turns than a bowl of spaghetti... You libs are about as organized as a spider orgy! Make up your minds as to what The President did that YOU CAN PROVE, & Go for it! This 💩 Show dies in the Senate after Pelosi, Schiff, & Nads have wasted 3 years of time & Billions Of $$$ That Should have been spent elsewhere doing their Real jobs of representing their Constituents, weather than trying to appease Hillary Clinton’s fickle pipe dreams. Trump won, She Lost; Get OVER IT!🤨

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This dog & pony show has had more turns than a bowl of spaghetti... You libs are about as organized as a spider orgy! Make up your minds as to what The President did that YOU CAN PROVE, & Go for it! This 💩 Show dies in the Senate after Pelosi, Schiff, & Nads have wasted 3 years of time & Billions Of $$$ That Should have been spent elsewhere doing their Real jobs of representing their Constituents, weather than trying to appease Hillary Clinton’s fickle pipe dreams. Trump won, She Lost; Get OVER IT!🤨

So, no knowledge or defense of Stephen Miller, unless it's just a knee jerk reaction to any of his minions being attacked, as you are just labeling it as something else to do with Hillary? 

I have ZERO doubt, by the way, that 50 Constitutional scholars could come to your house and walk you through all of this, and you still wouldn't accept EVIDENCE that the man needs to be impeached. After Thursday, I will change the grammar of that sentence. 

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have ZERO doubt, by the way, that 50 Constitutional scholars could come to your house and walk you through all of this, and you still wouldn't accept EVIDENCE that the man needs to be impeached. After Thursday, I will change the grammar of that sentence. 

We don't CARE to hear from some biased libtard "scholar" decides to try to pervert The Constitution so that it says what they want.......and NO EVIDENCE EXISTS.........if it did, your libnut pals wouldn't have to lie or change the rules every day.......

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

The main question that I have after that pointless diatribe is how do you know how much organization is in a spider orgy?

• LOL! 1

43 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Carth is a well known arachnologist in that area.....:rofl:

🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷😜

• 1 month later...