WWE Blasts Maroon 5 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Urges Fans to Watch ‘Halftime Heat’ Instead 3

Haysead's calling this'n the "Stoldt-Bowl" cause the Pats cheated there at the end and the Ramz brought their own Southern-Cal ref with them to make the call at the end. TrueStorie

Don't even thinks he's watching the game cause of buthurtedness

5 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

Ummm, sir, unless you are being facetious, I can assure you from a position of experience that Maroon 5 is about as "headbanger" as Eddy Arnold.

95% of today's "music" ... and I use that term loosely ... is pure garbage in my opinion .... I would put the music of the 60s, 70s and 80s and a few good musicians/singers in recent decades up against anything that passes for entertainment/music today .... including Maroon 5 .... smh ....

On 2/6/2019 at 6:58 PM, KirtFalcon said:

95% of today's "music" ... and I use that term loosely ... is pure garbage in my opinion .... I would put the music of the 60s, 70s and 80s and a few good musicians/singers in recent decades up against anything that passes for entertainment/music today .... including Maroon 5 .... smh ....

I'm an '80s guy myself, although I dig Sabbath, Zeppelin, The Doors, Eagles, Floyd. But as a headbanger (not exclusively), I just can't stand by and let Maroon 5 enjoy that label. 

My younger brother and I were hanging out a little bar shooting darts in our small town once, and I put a couple dollars in the jukebox and played the only non-country songs it featured - Tom Petty and Steve Miller Band. A little while later, I returned to play a couple more, and this full-on cowboy - Resistol, brushpopper tucked into a huge beltbuckle, Wranglers tucked into Justins - leaning on the end of the bar piped up and asked, in the most cliche drawl, "Heeyyy. You ain't fixin' to play no more o' that dadgum heavy metal music are ya?"

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...

As sucky as this weekend's WrestleMania is looking if Ebersol, Polian, and Dundon had two brain cells to rub together they would be running a full schedule Sunday and Tweeting hard that people should be watching AAF because Vince's "Grandest Stage of Them All" is about as impressive as a Maroon 5 halftime show...