💩 Rep. Rashida Tlaib is a liberal terrorist sympathizer

RETIREDFAN1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 💩 Rep. Rashida Tlaib is a liberal terrorist sympathizer

All Muslimes are like this, and they feel the same way towards Christians.  There are articles after articles of this type of behavior towards anyone that is not a Muslime.  If they don't say it to your face, they are thinking it.  Yet they want to be accepted in America.  They are the only group that I now have a disgust for.  I wouldn't oppress or kill them as they would do me in their countries, but you bet that I would be leery of anything they do.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She's attempting to re-write the History of Israel to say the least.  The Palestinians weren't helping the Jewish people, but far from it.  Palestine has never been a country, but they have been called the State of Palestine beginning in 1947.  Israel was there for thousands of years, before they were conquered, but the conquerors of that land never called it Palestine as a country, but as a region.  She was ignorant in everything she stated. 

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Washington Post is a liberal rag and a unless publication who I hope goes bankrupt and all their writers get laid off and can't find another job that pays them by half.

G. Gordon Liddy used to call them The Washington Compost ... :poop:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

She is just ignorant and if she was in any kind of a district that had any honor at all they would vote her into the dust bend of ignorant democrat oblivion. 

She is only stating what those imbeciles truly believe, or they wouldn’t have elected her. Trump needs to clean that whole bunch of Communists out.🤬

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

• 3 weeks later...