πŸ™„ Gay actor Jussie Smollett stages 'hate crime' attack

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Based on what I've been reading, it's a Class 4 felony. Which, again, based on what I'm reading, could mean anything fromΒ probationΒ to 1.5 years in prison.

He is in custody, though:Β https://abc7chicago.com/jussie-smollett-in-custody-after-being-charged-with-disorderly-conduct/5148577/

Do you think he's gonna serve any time?

The class 4 felony charges by Chicago/Illinois authorities are the least of his worries.Β  He is also facing federal charges, including mail fraud, which carry much more severe consequences ....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The class 4 felony charges by Chicago/Illinois authorities are the least of his worries.Β  He is also facing federal charges, including mail fraud, which carry much more severe consequences ....

Ah, I was unaware of that. What are the possible consequences there?

This trial should be interesting. Β I think Kamala Harris should be called to testify as well. Β At first I thought this was more about pushing her bill to become law that most of us know would be signed into law by President Trump. Β If what this officer stated about him attempting to get a raise for working on the the "Empire" series I seriously doubt if he'll work in the business again. Β I haven't seen his acting, but he flubbed this script that he created. Β I know with it being freezing outside they didn't get a chance for a second rehearsal, and only had a one take opportunity. Β 

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

This trial should be interesting. Β I think Kamala Harris should be called to testify as well. Β At first I thought this was more about pushing her bill to become law that most of us know would be signed into law by President Trump. Β If what this officer stated about him attempting to get a raise for working on the the "Empire" series I seriously doubt if he'll work in the business again. Β I haven't seen his acting, but he flubbed this script that he created. Β I know with it being freezing outside they didn't get a chance for a second rehearsal, and only had a one take opportunity. Β 

The really funny part is that he wanted this on film so he chose a spot to get beat up but the camera was turned in the wrong direction....he got a butt kicken without it being filmed that really messed up the viral video that was needed.Β  Β :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

The really funny part is that he wanted this on film so he chose a spot to get beat up but the camera was turned in the wrong direction....he got a butt kicken without it being filmed that really messed up the viral video that was needed.Β  Β :rofl:

As our parents used to say nothing good happens after midnight, and with it freezing cold outside they should have expected this. Β I'm sure it went like many wrestling matches that we've seen over the years, but the cameras only caught them going back to the same hotel in a limo together, or should I say elevator ? Β 

14 hours ago, Crawford said:

He'll probably be forced now to handover his phone, if hadn't already deleted all of the incriminating evidence.Β 

There's no way to delete things from your phone permanently.Β 

However, there's a way to keep them from being disclosed...Β  Β 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AKA said:

There's no way to delete things from your phone permanently.Β 

However, there's a way to keep them from being disclosed...Β  Β 

If that's the case, than it seems to me hacking experts, or whatever they may be called, would still be able to disclosed the info. the authorities are needing.

• Like 1