🙄 Gay actor Jussie Smollett stages 'hate crime' attack

RETIREDFAN1

All the data stored on cellphones is stored reciprocally somewhere else. Typically multiple somewheres. 

Even if you delete the file, clear your cache, and/or drop your phone into the Mariana Trench, the data remains "somewhere" whether in "the cloud" or some other form of electronic instance. 

Granted, the data might be "lost" to most consumers. But that doesn't mean the information is permanently lost. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Crawford said:

If that's the case, than it seems to me hacking experts, or whatever they may be called, would still be able to disclosed the info. the authorities are needing.

There's no "if" involved. It's simply a matter of whether the authorities themselves are allowed to access the information. 

It depends on just how connected Jussie is. If he has the goods on the wrong person, ain't none of us peons ever gonna see what was on his phone. 

32 minutes ago, AKA said:

All the data stored on cellphones is stored reciprocally somewhere else. Typically multiple somewheres. 

Even if you delete the file, clear your cache, and/or drop your phone into the Mariana Trench, the data remains "somewhere" whether in "the cloud" or some other form of electronic instance. 

Granted, the data might be "lost" to most consumers. But that doesn't mean the information is permanently lost. 

That's valid. But then we get those cases where the authorities say, "We can't get info from the phone!"

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That's valid. But then we get those cases where the authorities say, "We can't get info from the phone!"

Sure, and sometimes they can't. But trust that someone somewhere can. Just depends on how high the priority and the level of access needed. 

7 minutes ago, AKA said:

Sure, and sometimes they can't. But trust that someone somewhere can. Just depends on how high the priority and the level of access needed. 

But wouldn't they just be able to subpoena the information? Or get a "probable cause" warrant?

I understand we have 4th and 5th Amendment protections, and I do have to wonder if that plays a factor.

25 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Our sources say Ola and Abel told the grand jury they were paid for the 5-week program and not for the "attack." One source connected with the brothers did say Ola and Abel felt the amount was "a little high" but no one ever specifically said anything about any of the money being part of a scheme. 

LOL they just throwed the beating in extra.  

• Thanks 1

This is what I don't get they cancelled "Roseanne" immediately because of a racist tweet, yet Jussie stages one of the most racist acts ever done by an entertainer in the past 30 years, and he isn't even fired.  Where is the call to boycott "Empire" as there were calls to do to "Roseanne" ?  At least she apologized for it, he is still maintaining his innocence.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is what I don't get they cancelled "Roseanne" immediately because of a racist tweet, yet Jussie stages one of the most racist acts ever done by an entertainer in the past 30 years, and he isn't even fired.  Where is the call to boycott "Empire" as there were calls to do to "Roseanne" ?  At least she apologized for it, he is still maintaining his innocence.  

Do ya think some have different standards?  That’s a burr in my saddle.

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, Hagar said:

Do ya think some have different standards?  That’s a burr in my saddle.

Of course there is, and it's because he's black, gay, and Democrat.  There's no outrage with the media as there was with conservatives.  God forbid that they condemn this heinous act.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Of course there is, and it's because he's black, gay, and Democrat.  There's no outrage with the media as there was with conservatives.  God forbid that they condemn this heinous act.  

Lol, we don’t have to worry, there will be no condemnation.  The Politburo will forbid it.  I find a bit of irony in the Left being upset with Trump conversing with Putin, while any person really concerned about America would be concerned about him talking to Schumer & Pelosi  :rofl:

• LOL! 1

On 2/23/2019 at 5:43 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Jussie got fired.  His character was written out of the show.  

• LOL! 2

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

Lol, we don’t have to worry, there will be no condemnation.  The Politburo will forbid it.  I find a bit of irony in the Left being upset with Trump conversing with Putin, while any person really concerned about America would be concerned about him talking to Schumer & Pelosi  :rofl:

Yeah Putin has to keep his cons with those two on the down-low, otherwise HIS approval ratings tank. 

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:43 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Didn't you know there is a double standard? ... that only works one way ... against conservatives or republicans .... Smallette is one of them so nothing to see here ...

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

:rofl:

• Thanks 1