🧕 Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Somalia)

RETIREDFAN1

46 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

Omar did exactly what she should have . Said that it was not even worth responding to. You act as if she would answer yes. Her saying it does not even deserve answering is some form of admission. :rofl:

Fact is this. Congressman Omar is an American and as much an American as you Dalton or I. No amount of Hate and Racism can change that fact.

I don't always agree with many politicians. but the idea that those who want to end racism should go back to "their countries"  is wrong. They are in their countries.

Donald ran on doing all kinds of changes to America. Nobody even told him if he does not like it leave. But funny that its so easy to tell a person of color to go back to their countries now all of a sudden and not its even ok for the president him self to use such racist language on the lawn of the WH.

He is unfit for office. or ANY office

Trump may have saved America from the likes of people who think like you, thanks goodness for Trump 4 more years Keep America Great

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

SO Omar is not as American as you and I? Why is she less of an American? Why is Cortez less of American Wild. Lay it out to us?

And how is what trump said about America and all the negative things he said about America when he was running for president and talking about changing things any different from these women who also want change?

Lay it out for us all. Educate us Wild!

Arguing with dimwits is like explaining things to a 5 year old over and over and over again.It’s exhausting.

4 hours ago, GunnyHighway said:

Omar did exactly what she should have . Said that it was not even worth responding to. You act as if she would answer yes. Her saying it does not even deserve answering is some form of admission. :rofl:

Fact is this. Congressman Omar is an American and as much an American as you Dalton or I. No amount of Hate and Racism can change that fact.

I don't always agree with many politicians. but the idea that those who want to end racism should go back to "their countries"  is wrong. They are in their countries.

Donald ran on doing all kinds of changes to America. Nobody even told him if he does not like it leave. But funny that its so easy to tell a person of color to go back to their countries now all of a sudden and not its even ok for the president him self to use such racist language on the lawn of the WH.

He is unfit for office. or ANY office

You are uniquely qualified to make this statement because.......?

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Arguing with dimwits is like explaining things to a 5 year old over and over and over again.It’s exhausting.

These dimwit knuckleheads either have cotton in their ears or they are just plain stupid  ... it doesn't matter how many times you explain things to them they act like you are the one who is out on left field, not them 

.. it's getting to be a total waste of time  ....

The chants at the Trump rally in South Carolina aimed at the Omar lady.  

So...to far?  Or are Americans tired of the Un-American behavior of the left?  (I know I am)

So while Hollywood condemns these chants as, “horrifying,” I see them as response to three years of being attacked by the left.  

You have to remember people, an attack on Trump is an attack on the electorate.   

People are tired of it and they are pushing back.  Expect more of this in the coming months. 

Embarrassing moment from an embarrassing POTUS, meant to inflame his 'base' while trying to stir up hatred toward the opposition. A leader for all? No, never has been, never will be.

And, tying yourself to Trump as some kind of affirmation that he stands for being an 'American' with 'American values' is not a choice I would make, unless you condone all that comes with his "attributes', his baggage as a terrible person.

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Embarrassing moment from an embarrassing POTUS, meant to inflame his 'base' while trying to stir up hatred toward the opposition. A leader for all? No, never has been, never will be.

And, tying yourself to Trump as some kind of affirmation that he stands for being an 'American' with 'American values' is not a choice I would make, unless you condone all that comes with his "attributes', his baggage as a terrible person.

He is not a “president for all”...  but how much of it is actually his fault?  From the moment he was elected, homosexuals fled in terror that they were going to be hung in the streets.  The women who don’t shave started claiming we were going back to the 40s and 50s where we put them back in the kitchen.  He was labeled as a racist.

all of this fear was based on talking points by the left, not on his actions.  He reached out to black leaders and influential black leaders.  He hasn’t touched homosexual rights.  He hasn’t touched women’s rights.

its all nonsense.  While I agree with btex, Trump does not handle attacks from dumb radicals well or gracefully, but he didn’t start this crap.  He just fights back... and sometimes takes is a bit too far... and uses way too many double negatives in his tweets :lol: 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Barry, your party has been stirring up hate for years.  Maybe it’s you that is embarrassing?  Eh?

Mav, he has actually been seen as a 'huge con' by the LBGTQ community for several different things, although he is seen as speaking out for protections outside of our country. https://psmag.com/ideas/for-trump-lgbt-rights-are-foreign-policy-not-a-domestic-concern

And, he has a worldwide impact on women's rights in medical care and status, being the figurehead on stripping away protections and access. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/18/how-has-donald-trumps-first-year-affected-women

So, while you may agree with his actions and shrug at them, he is seen as an active enemy toward those people.

52 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Mav, he has actually been seen as a 'huge con' by the LBGTQ community for several different things, although he is seen as speaking out for protections outside of our country. https://psmag.com/ideas/for-trump-lgbt-rights-are-foreign-policy-not-a-domestic-concern

And, he has a worldwide impact on women's rights in medical care and status, being the figurehead on stripping away protections and access. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/18/how-has-donald-trumps-first-year-affected-women

So, while you may agree with his actions and shrug at them, he is seen as an active enemy toward those people.

C01234FE-BEC9-4AEB-BD7E-8DDD93CD1873.gif

Yes.  She is Muslim.  They hate Jews.  They hate Americans.  They hate democracy.  They hate capitalism.   

So, when someone yells “send her back” I have a hard time disagreeing with them.  

Its not a “nativist” thing, it’s not a “racist” thing.  She just that horrible.  I think this country is better without anti semites working in Congress 

• Like 1