🧕 Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Somalia)

RETIREDFAN1

It is funny that so many people attacked Omar and others for their religion and ethnicity that Jews are supporting Omar now.  They really know what's going on.  One Jewish Rabbi related, " The hate train is docked in the Muslim & minority station right know in America.   The hate train will always dock Jewish station soo er or later.  The hate train needs to be met by a diverse group of people every time the hate train opens its doors.

1 minute ago, CENTEXFAN said:

It is funny that so many people attacked Omar and others for their religion and ethnicity that Jews are supporting Omar now.  They really know what's going on.  One Jewish Rabbi related, " The hate train is docked in the Muslim & minority station right know in America.   The hate train will always dock Jewish station soo er or later.  The hate train needs to be met by a diverse group of people every time the hate train opens its doors.

Someone needs to tell the Rabbi to put the medicinal Mary Jane down before he eats a whole box of honey buns.  

1 hour ago, btex said:

So I will ask you directly, if a person says Israel should not forcibly remove Palestinians from their homes in order to put Jewish people in their place is that anti? 

What's that got to do with me not liking anti-semitism? I think you're trying to ask a trap question, and I don't think I'm going to entertain it.

7 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

Trump does. GOP does.

Irrelevant. You implied I did. And you're not able to show that.

They only care about power. that's really it.

Just like Democrats.

The Comical thing is this. btex put a very simple statement out there. anyone should be able to easily answer such a softball question. but in true Trump MAGA fashion you are scared of just simply answering it truthfully

Not scared at all. Just know how the game is played. And you keep strongly implying that I'm some kind of Trump/MAGA guy. I'm not. Didn't vote for him. So you can get off of your "holier than thou" high horse, OK? Not playing your game, and not having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Something's not true just because you say it is.

1 minute ago, btex said:

If you don’t believe in Jesus you don’t go to heaven not sure why you are even questioning 

Ok i was just making sure.  Didn't know if you had a different interpretation.  It's why I asked.  Carry on professor.

7 minutes ago, btex said:

It is a simple question is it anti to say Israel shouldn’t remove people from their homes to settle Jewish people.  

It's a trap question. That's what it is. Not playing that game.

Familiarize yourself with the Kobayashi Maru scenario (also referred to as the "No Win Situation"). That's exactly what you're trying to do. And I'm not playing that game.

5 minutes ago, btex said:

I don’t see it that way.

I do. I absolutely see you asking it as a trap question. Because of the way you initially worded the question, and I think it's a setup. I think that you want a specific answer, which then you can (possibly) question further if you don't get an answer that you like, or worded in a specific way.

So it seems we are at an impasse.

9 minutes ago, btex said:

Ok well I believe anyone who has anything negative to say about an Israeli policy gets labeled by righties. They claim racist is used too much yet the hypocrisy is they over use this term. 

Ok. Good for you. You provided an answer. Is that supposed to coax or shame an answer out of me?

4 minutes ago, btex said:

No it doesn’t lots of people don’t like to answer things when it hurts their narrative. 

And since you assume to know the answer I would give, and what my narrative is, name it.

I told you: It's a trap question. And I was right to believe that. You just proved that.