🧕 Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Somalia)

RETIREDFAN1

pf9s6gfaz4131.jpg 

So Latinos aren’t capable of reaching appropriate levels of merit for entry into the country? Is that it?

We need to discriminate based on skin color to....uh......avoid racism! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Merit based anything is not racist in nature.   If you have nothing to bring to the table, then go home.  How many doctors do we have practicing medicine born in different countries?  My family doctor back home is from India.  I went to school with his son.  The hotel owner was also from India, I went to school with his son.  

Nobody denied their entry or application for citizenship.  They brought something to the table.  They were educated business owners.  

If you show up seeking “asylum” to manipulate the system, go home.  If you show up with measles, polio, or influenza, go home. 

If you show up adding value to the community and plan to assimilate, welcome fellow citizen.  After all, what is a citizen?

Interestingly enough, many, many Latinos don't even like the term where you substitute the o/a with an x on the end. So in all their efforts to be "politically correct", they're actually doing something a lot of our Latino friends don't even like.

Advanced issues found

On 5/29/2019 at 3:57 PM, TheNameIsDalton said:

Merit based anything is not racist in nature.   If you have nothing to bring to the table, then go home.  How many doctors do we have practicing medicine born in different countries?  My family doctor back home is from India.  I went to school with his son.  The hotel owner was also from India, I went to school with his son.  

Nobody denied their entry or application for citizenship.  They brought something to the table.  They were educated business owners.  

If you show up seeking “asylum” to manipulate the system, go home.  If you show up with measles, polio, or influenza, go home. 

If you show up adding value to the community and plan to assimilate, welcome fellow citizen.  After all, what is a citizen?

Speaking of, do you know who I WANT in the country? People like Mexican theoretical physicist Miguel Alcubierre. That blows Omar's "merit based" argument out of the water completely. But I would want him to come here legally.

For those that don't know, Miguel Alcubierre theorized a "warp drive" of sorts.

What I don't want, however, is H1B workers actually replacing American workers. Because the whole BS about not being able to find talent is completely untrue. Ask the 250 employees at Disney who were laid off and replaced with H1Bs, for no other reason than the American workers were too expensive.

Don't believe me?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4037392/Disney-fired-250-American-workers-replaced-Indian-staff-visas-suit-says.html

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What a freaking lick.  Like most Congressional Dems calling for Trumps Tax Returns, she’ Effing up on hers big time.  Personally, I think there should be a Law that every Elected official in DC be audited by the IRS every freaking year.

Flew to Florida to accept a honorarium?   From who, Al-Qaeda?   If someone would’ve told me on Sept, 12, 2001, some, really dumb States (yes, 2 States) would be electing Muslims to Congress in 2018, I’d told them they were crazy.  Remember the words from that attack, We’ll never forget.  Well friends, Minnesota and Michigan have already forgotten.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

What a freaking lick.  Like most Congressional Dems calling for Trumps Tax Returns, she’ Effing up on hers big time.  Personally, I think there should be a Law that every Elected official in DC be audited by the IRS every freaking year.

Flew to Florida to accept a honorarium?   From who, Al-Qaeda?   If someone would’ve told me on Sept, 12, 2001, some, really dumb States (yes, 2 States) would be electing Muslims to Congress in 2018, I’d told them they were crazy.  Remember the words from that attack, We’ll never forget.  Well friends, Minnesota and Michigan have already forgotten.

You can thank Barry Soetoro for that by stacking Muslim refugees in those districts ... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You can thank Barry Soetoro for that by stacking Muslim refugees in those districts ... 

You’re right.  So many folks are concerned about Russia and Putin, when the real enemy walks among us, and Soros is the financial leader.  At this time, he’s a bigger threat to America than any outsider, imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hagar said:

You’re right.  So many folks are concerned about Russia and Putin, when the real enemy walks among us, and Soros is the financial leader.  At this time, he’s a bigger threat to America than any outsider, imo.

All the :BS: concern about Russia meddling in our elections is minor compared to the Soros/Dimocrat/Clinton/DNC/libtard media corruption in fixing primaries and trying to steal elections ... and if they lose, their corrupt efforts to delegitimize and obstruct their opponents until the next election ... THAT'S WHAT WE SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT!!!!!! ..... TRU STORIE!!!!!! .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, REX said:

It's no biggie, she's a dimocrat .....

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Mostly all the muslimes that barry snuck in........

Barry & Ctex have a Muslim fetish. 

Btw, the goofy terrorist, oops, I mean woman, evidently has no idea of the definition of alien.

• Like 2

Just now, Hagar said:

Barry & Ctex have a Muslim fetish. 

Btw, the goofy terrorist, oops, I mean woman, evidently has no idea of the definition of alien.

I don't think most Americans give a :poop: what this ungrateful towel headed muslim thinks or says ....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think most Americans give a :poop: what this ungrateful towel headed muslim thinks or says ....

Freaking Muslims.  Their goal in life is to kill Christians.  Afraid there will come a time when we’ll have to play Cowboys and Muslims.

• Mr. P changed the title to Omar’s father, other war criminals living illegally in U.S.