The Smoakhouse Forums

10 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

No where near enough to tilt an election.  

Doofus.  You ever heard of a district before???   Yea, it’s more than enough to tilt an election.  Sometimes I fell like I’m playing cards with my brothers kids on here.  

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that happens, I’m voting independent.  WestHardinfan1/ GreezyChef 2024! 

I’m still not past learning that she married her own brother....😳🤮

Yep, new screen names anyway; Centurd & Screaming Buzzard will have competition now!🤣

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

More than 100 people filled the baggage claim area with songs, signs and chants of “welcome home Ilhan,”

Are You 💩’ng me?!?! One hundred people?!😂 That’s Precious!🤣

President Donald J. Trump commands crowds in the TENS OF THOUSANDS!😂🤣😝

21 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Omar returns home to Minnesota to a cheering, and diverse crowd.  

A crowd of 100 at the baggage claim. Man. Really puts those Trump rallies to shame. 

The irony here is so revealing.   She gets all riled up, climbs on top of her prayer rug, and proclaims Trump’s a racist.  Then the first thing she does is exhibit her racism toward Jews.

That’s some funny stuff there.

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

So how did she get elected in Minnesota ?  Minnesota is well known for being a not having a high number of minority people.  Much less minority voters.  She had to win the white vote of both men and women.  

Carth & Dalton"s view are in the minority.  They are just loud.  

I think obama dumped a bunch of muslim refugees up that way.  Probably down here too.  Tru storie

1 minute ago, btex said:

Just wondering, is it hating Jews to say that removing families from their homes in order to settle Jewish families in their place is just wrong? 

Why not pray & ask for the answer...✝️🙏

Just now, btex said:

I believe I know what Jesus would think of it. Should a Christian tell a Jew they are not saved and will not go to heaven? 

I don’t make that Call. Nor do you.

1 minute ago, btex said:

I thought as Christians we were supposed to show others Jesus, Jews dont believe in Jesus, so what does that say about their beliefs? You seemed real clear to know if other religions were going to heaven, why hedge here? 

Hit those knees & pose the question to God? ✝️🙏

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

I’ll pay for her brotherhusband as well

The kids call him Uncle Daddy...

It is funny that so many people attacked Omar and others for their religion and ethnicity that Jews are supporting Omar now.  They really know what's going on.  One Jewish Rabbi related, " The hate train is docked in the Muslim & minority station right know in America.   The hate train will always dock Jewish station soo er or later.  The hate train needs to be met by a diverse group of people every time the hate train opens its doors.

1 minute ago, CENTEXFAN said:

It is funny that so many people attacked Omar and others for their religion and ethnicity that Jews are supporting Omar now.  They really know what's going on.  One Jewish Rabbi related, " The hate train is docked in the Muslim & minority station right know in America.   The hate train will always dock Jewish station soo er or later.  The hate train needs to be met by a diverse group of people every time the hate train opens its doors.

Someone needs to tell the Rabbi to put the medicinal Mary Jane down before he eats a whole box of honey buns.  

2 minutes ago, btex said:

Sure is funny watching people run from the questions I asked 

“The Man” said if you don’t get the answer you seek, move on... 

1 minute ago, GunnyHighway said:

There is as much proof Trump hates Muslims as there is of Omar hating Jews. SO. And he is the President man

No proof at all that Trump hates muslims but plenty that Omar does

2 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

His Muslim Ban, Him Contantly attacking Omar. How he talks about IRAN as opposed to Kim in NK.. Ok there is plenty

Protecting America is not hatred

15 minutes ago, GunnyHighway said:

There is as much proof Trump hates Muslims as there is of Omar hating Jews. SO. And he is the President man

Americans don’t murder people who don’t convert to Christianity...... Huge difference.