McGregor

dillonpanthers

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Anyone have a link that talks about what’s going on?

WATCH: McGregor ISD took no action in meeting regarding head football coach Judd Thrash's employment. #txhsfb 
https://t.co/q6juIUHZTW https://t.co/TAT5wt9PNz

This was from Smoaky this morning: It appears likely Judd Thrash will agree to a six-figure buyout from McGregor ISD with a recommendation. These stories never end well and once administration had minds made up he was done. So, school district spends $115,000 on buyout, promote from within to offset cost. #txhsfb

When Judd  starts looking for a new job, and they google his name, it will not be good.  I have no idea what is going on, and don't know if he is guilty or not.  Whatever happened has damaged his reputation, and it will take a while to rebuild it.  That is sad if he is not guilty. 

15 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

When Judd's  starts looking for a new job, and they google his name, it will not be good.  I have no idea what is going on, and don't know if he is guilty or not.  Whatever happened has damaged his reputation, and it will take a while to rebuild it.  That is sad if he is not guilty. 

Have they ever said what exactly they are investigating him for? Right now its a bad look for the superintendent and school board. Sounds like they are trying hard to find anything to get rid of him with 0 success so far. 

1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

Have they ever said what exactly they are investigating him for? Right now its a bad look for the superintendent and school board. Sounds like they are trying hard to find anything to get rid of him with 0 success so far. 

Lil Johnny probably didn't get enough playing time. 

Whole thing seems bogus from the outside. 

According to what I read on Twitter there was an anonymous letter sent in that was going to show everyone how corrupt the admin is in McGregor.  It had to do with little Johnny getting upset and little Johnny is the child of someone up top (or several Johnnys and maybe some Janes too).

This whole situation reminds me a lot of Cleburne a few years back.  The only thing this is missing is a board member posting on The Old Coach that people could call his cell number directly if they had any questions as to why the coach was being let go and even posted his cell phone number.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Yes I agree especially with the talk of Buyout definitely a terrible look for the school district.

If they could bump it to where I would actually pocket 115 it'd be hard for me to stick around there.  But on the flip side people will Google his name and he'll be guilty of whatever ghost they're chasing just because people are now guilty before being proven innocent.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...