Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution

BoyzNdaHood

18 hours ago, AKA said:

Aw hell...  don't tell me @Doomer's mixed up in this too? 

Say it ain't so...

18 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Tru storie 😱 😝

Not sure how you guys found out about this but.....................................................................................I'm really laying low today.

• LOL! 4

Today I was hearing him being compared to R. Kelly on the radio.  Yet people pay for sex even if they're married, but then they have to shell out more.  I think they should just legalize it and tax it.  It doesn't mean you have to indulge in it, but does it really affect anyone but those involved.  I can understand how it is wrong if these young women were exploited into prostitution, but that's not always the case and I would say in most cases it is extremely rare.  Even the statistics I looked up show that it is rarely trafficking that begins a life of prostitution, but more so from running away from home, and seeing it as the only alternative to make money to eat or obtain drugs that they've been hooked on.  Amazingly enough the studies I read only showed that 20% of prostitutes had STD's.  I used to think that they all had one the same with adult film stars.  I simply don't know all of the facts in the Kraft case to come to a conclusion on him or even if he was involved since he has denied it.  His girlfriend isn't bad looking for a man his age, so why ?  

56 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Today I was hearing him being compared to R. Kelly on the radio.  Yet people pay for sex even if they're married, but then they have to shell out more.  I think they should just legalize it and tax it.  It doesn't mean you have to indulge in it, but does it really affect anyone but those involved.  I can understand how it is wrong if these young women were exploited into prostitution, but that's not always the case and I would say in most cases it is extremely rare.  Even the statistics I looked up show that it is rarely trafficking that begins a life of prostitution, but more so from running away from home, and seeing it as the only alternative to make money to eat or obtain drugs that they've been hooked on.  Amazingly enough the studies I read only showed that 20% of prostitutes had STD's.  I used to think that they all had one the same with adult film stars.  I simply don't know all of the facts in the Kraft case to come to a conclusion on him or even if he was involved since he has denied it.  His girlfriend isn't bad looking for a man his age, so why ?  

Ironic ain’t it? You can murder babies the moment they are born, but renting booty for a night is a damn Felony....😳

39 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I think the bigger thing that people are missing here is that there are reports that the place that Robert Kraft visited was engaged in sex trafficking, and that many of the workers there are possibly underage.

I'd say that definitely changes things -- wouldn't you?

Certainly, once those reports are substantiated, Then go after him with everything.....

23 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ironic ain’t it? You can murder babies the moment they are born, but renting booty for a night is a damn Felony....😳

From what I'm hearing it's a misdemeanor.   As Monte pointed out there may have been underage girls there, but if that were the case he would have been charged with a more severe crime.  I don't know what the penalties are, and don't care to look them up, because I have no intention of being with a prostitute.  

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Certainly, once those reports are substantiated, Then go after him with everything.....

Based on more reading that I've done, the place apparently does engage in sex trafficking, but the women are all of legal age.

Still a horrible thing, but it's looking like the punishment could be six months in prison and a $500 fine for Kraft.

Or a slap on the wrist.

I'll be curious to see what the NFL does.

21 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Based on more reading that I've done, the place apparently does engage in sex trafficking, but the women are all of legal age.

Still a horrible thing, but it's looking like the punishment could be six months in prison and a $500 fine for Kraft.

Or a slap on the wrist.

I'll be curious to see what the NFL does.

He’ll, That rich S.O.B. Could turn off all the cheese & Cripple the U.S.A. Until they PAID HIM ! ! !😳

Per Doug Kyed: Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg says Adam Schefter's report that a bigger name than Robert Kraft would be charged in Florida prostitution ring would be news to him. He says it's hard for him to discuss rumors, especially false ones.

Well I guess Kraft was the biggest name. 

On 2/22/2019 at 12:51 PM, Stoney said:

They are saying now that he’s not even the biggest name fixing to be charged. 

The one I saw charged today was just small potatoes.  https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/02/24/johnny-delprete-boyfriend-of-lpga-star-jessica-korda-arrested-in-same-florida-prostitution-sting-as-robert-kraft/23677049/  His girlfriend is pretty as well.  I don't understand some men's need to stray.  

55 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I think the NFL would've had a new commish by end of the week. 

Have Y’all heard the rumored replacement for Goodell? NBA Commish Adam Silver. Rumor has Jerry Jones being a big fan of his.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Have Y’all heard the rumored replacement for Goodell? NBA Commish Adam Silver. Rumor has Jerry Jones being a big fan of his.

Hot name, I don't think it would work for Silver, different mentality in owners when you compare the 2 leagues. NBA is way better in that aspect. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Hot name, I don't think it would work for Silver, different mentality in owners when you compare the 2 leagues. NBA is way better in that aspect. 

I think Silver has done a good job replacing Stern. I heard that rumor and kept thinking why? Why leave a good situation for one that is heading for serious trouble next collective bargaining agreement? Goodell’s ego has caused enough issues already.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Per Doug Kyed: Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg says Adam Schefter's report that a bigger name than Robert Kraft would be charged in Florida prostitution ring would be news to him. He says it's hard for him to discuss rumors, especially false ones.

Well I guess Kraft was the biggest name. 

No, it's Trump definitely Trump. 

Y'all need to cut Bobby Kraft some slack. Dude stopped in cause he was stiff, needed therapy. Everyone thinks charges sticks but I heardt he already got off. He might get toldt off on cause I heard them gals has a hard time keeping thay mouths shut. TrueStorie

• LOL! 3

• Mr. P changed the title to Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution