🐺 2019 Defending 6A (D-II) State Champion Longview Lobos

LoboFan07

25 minutes ago, TheTrueKing said:

NS would smoke yall by a good bit. 

Nah, nobody is smoking Longview.

May lose to NS but definitely not getting smoked. 

Only someone who hasn't seen either team says otherwise.

NS and Longview would smoke Aledo (your squad) pretty good though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

47 minutes ago, TheTrueKing said:

NS would smoke yall by a good bit. Yall win state and then come somewhat intolerable. Would be nice for yall to act like yall have won before. I know yall have never seen LV win it all but dang. HP is on a 3 peat and you dont see them dragging to everyone and their grandma. 

Another idiot troll who is riding the bandwagon....Aledo wants no part of Longview...go back under whatever bridge you came from

1 hour ago, TheTrueKing said:

Yall win state and then come somewhat intolerable. 

lol what?

We're the same exact Lobos we were prior to win State and will be whenever the next playoff loss comes. A State Title hasn't changed our fan base one bit, other than now nobody can throw 1937 out there in our faces anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Saying we want to face them is calling a team out? What are you on...

No where in the post that you quoted is there a calling out of a team that we 1) won't see in the regular season and 2) have absolutely zero way of seeing them in the post season.

North Shore is a very good team (and I even said that on the last page about how they're 14/17 points better than us IMO), but they're absolutely irrelevant to us when we have no way of facing them. Just like Katy, Lake Travis, Allen etc etc etc.

• Like 1

They'd be a fantastic challenge. No one is doubting that. But we have no way of facing them. At all. There's literally zero purpose in mentioning them in this thread when we can not face them in the regular season or the post season. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TheTrueKing said:

He was asking for the son to demand playing NS and break whatever agreement yall have to prove a point I guess. Better question is what was he on?

So you're mad at him for wanting to play NS....gotcha. 

Is shying away from tough comp the message in Aledo as well? Are is Longview the only program out there not allowed to play tough comp? lol

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TheTrueKing said:

What does Aledo have to do with anything? Just commenting about one of the best teams in the state this coming year( I predict, like many others) beating a storied LV program by a good margin. Yall get yalls panties in a bunch easy when someone doesnt bow down to the mighty Lobos. 

Not at all Trollie....you are trying to pick a fight and put words in people’s mouth...the guy just wants to play north shore...plain and simple....you act like how dare he say that...makes you a troll plain and simple...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheTrueKing said:

Bc I gave an opinion that one of the best teams in the state would smoke yall I am a troll? Pretentious much? They would do the same to 95% of teams in the state. How dare I include the mighty longview lobos in that category. 

Saying they would beat us is not an issue, Trollie...implying that he was pretty much stupid to even suggest we should try to play them is...but...that’s what trolls do...

• Thanks 2

The fact he was so dramatic and demanded something to be done to get the game. Found it kinda silly. Kinda like the whole "let me at em" when you tell your friends to hold you back lol. 

4 original posts and all of a sudden you come out of the woodworks just because I suggest that we somehow manage to get a game between the two defending state champs in their respective divisions!!!??? 

But, you along with hundreds of other trolls on the 6A website with your "Longview will get smoked by North Shore" rhetoric is ONE of the EXACT reasons I want John King to get this game finalized. I am sick and tired of y'all disrespecting my Alma mater as if we're some flash in the plan, success story. We have been kicking you-know-what and taking names for a VERY, VERY LONG time.

Hell, we damn near had our chance to smoke y'all a few years back had our football not went far left or right past the goal posts after the Mansfield Lake Ridge game and chasing Jett Duffey around all game long. But, keep it up. Don't think it will change much as far as John King's decision this year. I mean, it's highly unlikely BUT, MAYBE just MAYBE he too will get enough of you A-munchers taking shots at his boys too. Since y'all won't give us our respect unfortunately we have to go take it, even if it means a loss. 

Our boys can go toe to toe with ANYBODY and all of this jargon that comes from you and your troll community is more than enough bulletin board material to for our boys to go off and catch them on the wrong day or right day - however you want to look at it. It WILL NOT be a cakewalk for North Shore. I can guarantee you that! But, that's cool. Who in the hell want to start the regular season off with the 2 defending State Champs in Class 6A Division I and Division II, right!!!??? Let's ask the producers at Fox Sports Southwest what they think about this matchup.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, TheTrueKing said:

I could understand the reaction if I said John Tyler or Southlake would smoke yall but I didnt. I said NS. Hope that yall dont repeat. Quick might call out TCU or TT next lmao. 

Pretty sad you don’t want some kids to be successful because of their fanbase on a sports forum. 

• Thanks 1

Sad that a fanbase can be so sensitive to an opinion and it leads to someone hoping that a team doesnt win state.

Lol.

Lot of jealous people in this area hoping we fall off so we're use to it. We don't care....all we do is keep winning and they keep whining.

Hate to break it to ya but we won't be falling off anytime soon so you'll just have to stay mad like them. 👍

Nice to know though that wanting to play NS = "you need to be humbled" 😂😂

Idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Quick said:

I want everyone to give this idiot, TheTROLLKing as many dookie emojis as possible!

KMSL!!! 😂🤣😂🤣 I wonder who gave me my dookie-moji. Pretty hard to figure this one out.

• Stinks 2