🐺 2019 Defending 6A (D-II) State Champion Longview Lobos

LoboFan07

22 hours ago, TheTrueKing said:

The fact I went from +5 to -8 goes to show how sensitive y'all are about your mighty lobos. I'd say good luck next season but I think y'all will be fine with 10 returning. Plus I'd be lying if I said that. Hope y'all pull a Lufkin and get overhyped and lose in the 2nd round. 

Welcome to smoaky. 

• LOL! 3
  • Stinks 1

17 hours ago, TheTrueKing said:

I'm not mad and frankly wont spend any time during the season invested in how LV does. 

Why even open the thread about a team you don't care about then? lol makes no sense but what is this site without it happening.

If I have no interest in something, I'm not gonna pay it no mind. Key example: etx small schools. Because of alot of their fans, can't stand em. So you won't ever catch me in any of their threads cause I could care less. 

Same applies here. If you have a problem, exit and let us talk about our "mighty Lobos".

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

There literally is not a single Highland Park fan on here or any other forum.

Dude was deperate for an example but that backfired. He's also probably never met a HP fan in person, otherwise he'd have a different opinion.

But yeah, dude knew he couldn't say LT, Katy, Allen etc because every single one of those fan bases boast about accomplishments all the time.

But, but, but god forbid LV faithful be happy about their accomplishments or desire to play tough opponents. "They need to be humbled" 😂😂😂

The message is clear now. Shy away from tough opponents and don't be happy if you win it all. This appears to only apply to LV btw, everyone else is fair game.

Looks like West Monroe will be at Independence Stadium two weeks in a row. They’re the first game of the Battle on the Border on that Friday (the 13th) at 5:30 PM. Wonder why they wouldn’t give them the last game on Saturday. 

17 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Looks like West Monroe will be at Independence Stadium two weeks in a row. They’re the first game of the Battle on the Border on that Friday (the 13th) at 5:30 PM. Wonder why they wouldn’t give them the last game on Saturday. 

I am just soooooooooo thankful that WE don't have to be there at any given time during the BOB!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheTrueKing said:

Right! Be careful Eagle, LV has the following to make you go negative if they dont agree with you lol. Cant be seen being cordial with me. 

Folks get in their feels all the time on a message board. No biggy to me

37 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I am just soooooooooo thankful that WE don't have to be there at any given time during the BOB!!!

True.

Does succ that we don't get a return home game for going to Ruston last year though.

• Like 1

Right! Be careful Eagle, LV has the following to make you go negative if they dont agree with you lol. Cant be seen being cordial with me. 

Now, you have your platinum kneepads out seeking camaraderie..........

• LOL! 2

15 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Preach preach preach!!!!

No desire to go back to that event. 

• Like 1

Im not going to turn this into my team is superior to LV bc they have never played but we match up more than favorable against yall when it comes to statistics. 

It would be a great game...would love for it to happen but never will

32 minutes ago, TheTrueKing said:

I agree. Would be a fun one. Almost happened in '15 but LR had other plans. Cant believe they beat us both but then got smoked in the finals. If you beat our programs at least go win it all!

Who’s your team??

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Who’s your team??

Aledo. 

He's all on other boards running his mouth about what Aledo would do to a bunch of 6A teams (and I'm sure they can beat alot of 6A teams), but Longview folks not allowed to wanna play NS. lol