🐺 2019 Defending 6A (D-II) State Champion Longview Lobos

LoboFan07

2 hours ago, WolverBean said:

They have to get by Westlake again first if healthy good luck 

We are a lonnnnnnggggg way off of even thinking about playing them again. I am not worried in the least. I am just ready to whoop Lufkin. 1st up!!!

Go Lobos!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

We are a lonnnnnnggggg way off of even thinking about playing them again. I am not worried in the least. I am just ready to whoop Lufkin. 1st up!!!

Go Lobos!!

Yes ma’am!!

Enjoy the 2018 memories, but it’s time to get back to it. 2019 we have a tougher non district schedule and we’ll see how district turns out. Time to enjoy the journey again!!

• Like 2

Love that the wolf head was used. We need to be using that logo more.

Excited we’ve finally jump on the team cover bandwagon. Glad to have mine reserved. 

Looking forward to a great 2019 season for East Texas.

• Like 1

We were ranked similarly for most of the season last year, if I remember correctly. Ranked first in D2 but maybe 4th-6th in the state. 

I've never understood the fascination with rankings. Rankings mean NOTHING in HS football. Playoff spots are determined 100% by what teams do on the field as are who advances in the playoffs. There is a reason leagues like the NFL and MLB have no "rankings". It's because they're irrelevant. FBS football is a little different. 

2 hours ago, Pack007 said:

What’s the problem? Y’all are top dog in 6A D2 like expected 

I didn’t say there was a problem? 

All the teams above us were expected to be. We’re the top ranked team in 6A D2.

As I said, not surprising. 

Theyre rankings. They matter not.

3 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We were ranked similarly for most of the season last year, if I remember correctly. Ranked first in D2 but maybe 4th-6th in the state. 

I've never understood the fascination with rankings. Rankings mean NOTHING in HS football. Playoff spots are determined 100% by what teams do on the field as are who advances in the playoffs. There is a reason leagues like the NFL and MLB have no "rankings". It's because they're irrelevant. FBS football is a little different. 

NFL or MLB don’t have any kind of rankings?