🐺 2019 Defending 6A (D-II) State Champion Longview Lobos

LoboFan07

27 minutes ago, AKA said:

King Field at Lobo Stadium has a nice RING to it.  

This is Eddie, Johnny and Mike Richardson bringing you tonight’s Lobo football from the Haynes King Pressbox overlooking John King field at Lobo Stadium.....

• LOL! 5

7 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

This is Eddie, Johnny and Mike Richardson bringing you tonight’s Lobo football from the Haynes King Pressbox overlooking John King field at Lobo Stadium.....

Lol, works for me!  :lol:

Just now, WolverBean said:

2020 Longview DL Sawyer Goram-Welch picked up his second Big 12 offer today from Oklahoma State.come on ou already missed out on HK 

Yeah, they're snoozing on East Texas. Sawyer is perfect for Grinch's scheme at OU. Hope they wake up. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

Any new transfers we haven’t heard of yet?

We got a tall skinny freshman QB named Tim Brody. Not much of a physique but got a pretty good arm. 

Hk20V2h.jpg

• LOL! 2

I can feel the anticipation for this season everywhere.....I am honestly afraid to go to the Texas High scrimmage....I have a feeling a few fans will storm the field afterwards.....hell, they might even get out there and try to tackle somebody....

• LOL! 3

Just now, kingwolf said:

I can feel the anticipation for this season everywhere.....I am honestly afraid to go to the Texas High scrimmage....I have a feeling a few fans will storm the field afterwards.....hell, they might even get out there and try to tackle somebody....

Other fans think lobo fans were annoying before the title just wait now  that we are defending champs!! 😅

2 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Other fans think lobo fans were annoying before the title just wait now  that we are defending champs!! 😅

Just imagine how incorrigible we'll be if we go back-to-back? There'll be no living with us.  :D 

30 minutes ago, AKA said:

Just imagine how incorrigible we'll be if we go back-to-back? There'll be no living with us.  :D 

Y'all are behind the times. I was saying this years ago. I keep waiting on one or all of us to get banned in here!!! :woot:🐺

• LOL! 3

5 hours ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

Y'all are behind the times. I was saying this years ago. I keep waiting on one or all of us to get banned in here!!! :woot:🐺

See. Don’t let them get you started. Lol. You have been doing soooo good. 

• LOL! 3

23 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Speaking of heard we got another new director...

Yes, and I've been hearing great things! She really hit the ground running and I expect her to continue the BGMM's tradition of excellence.

23 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

One these days the streak will end...

Nope. The Band Boosters would never let that happen. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AKA said:

How them band nerds looking JBabi? Can't wait 'til convocation!  👍

Not as involved this year. But I did hear that they sound great. They say they are at about 280. Looking for a great year from them. 

• Thanks 1