🐺 2019 Defending 6A (D-II) State Champion Longview Lobos

LoboFan07

15 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

How’s the good new young Qb doing for Lobos?

Smooth as brown sugar. Above-average mechanics and footwork (for his age), and big enough right now to start varsity for a smaller school. 

13 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

Crickets

Relax dude.  :D 

4 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

Lol ... I’ll tell ya.... 

Just relax my man. The fun is coming.

How many meltdowns you gonna have this year btw?

*LP gains 2 yards on 3rd and 7

TFF: "This defense is awful! They should've had 0 yards!!!!"

lol just messing with ya. I know it's coming though.

• LOL! 4

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

We need to start a drinking game for TFF's in-game panic attacks.   :D 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

Just relax my man. The fun is coming.

lol just messing with ya. I know it's coming though.

I about lost it reading this 😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

oh...here we go...sorry us peasants ain't good enough to be detected on your radar...KingLobo07

John Tyler is one non-district game for us. In the midst of our non-district, they're probably third best amongst the four. 

No matter what happens against y'all, it does nothing for our end goal of the season. Why do I care about what y'all do right now other than you're facing a district opponent of ours this week? Get off your feels train and stop taking it personally. 

I wouldn't expect the JT faithful to care about us this season either, but y'all have started since the summer talking about wanting to beat us so is what it is. 

23 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

John Tyler is one non-district game for us. In the midst of our non-district, they're probably third best amongst the four. 

No matter what happens against y'all, it does nothing for our end goal of the season. Why do I care about what y'all do right now other than you're facing a district opponent of ours this week? Get off your feels train and stop taking it personally. 

I wouldn't expect the JT faithful to care about us this season either, but y'all have started since the summer talking about wanting to beat us so is what it is. 

Man it would look bad to lose to third best team don’t ya think???? 🤔🤔 Idk if it happens throw the red sirens up!!!! 🚨🚨🚨🚨

20 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Man it would look bad to lose to third best team don’t ya think???? 🤔🤔 Idk if it happens throw the red sirens up!!!! 🚨🚨🚨🚨

It looks bad to lose to JT any year. This year makes no difference. The only difference to y'all is because we are 6A State Champions. If we win it was expected, because we are 6A and you are 5A. If you win, it will be the biggest win of your season to beat the defending 6a-D2 State Champions. We realize that the target is larger than it usually is, but we also have something to defend. 

GO LOBOS!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

It looks bad to lose to JT any year. This year makes no difference. The only difference to y'all is because we are 6A State Champions. If we win it was expected, because we are 6A and you are 5A. If you win, it will be the biggest win of your season to beat the defending 6a-D2 State Champions. We realize that the target is larger than it usually is, but we also have something to defend. 

GO LOBOS!!

BLACK WOLF.jpg

11 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

It looks bad to lose to JT any year. This year makes no difference. The only difference to y'all is because we are 6A State Champions. If we win it was expected, because we are 6A and you are 5A. If you win, it will be the biggest win of your season to beat the defending State Champions. We realize that the target is larger than it usually is, but we also have something to defend. 

GO LOBOS!!

Preach. Preach. Preach.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I’d just be happy you’re not playing Cedar Hill again to start your season, if I were you. 

17 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

GO LOBOS!!

Well I mean now if we lose to y’all we will have the saying of dang we lost to team that can only win championships every 81 years. Now that’s bad.. 

2 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Well I mean now if we lose to y’all we will have the saying of dang we lost to team that can only win championships every 81 years. Now that’s bad.. 

And if we win, we can say we beat a poor little ol team that hasn't sniffed a SC in 25 years. You have two, we have two. 

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Ehh cedar hill would’ve been the best team we played on our schedule soo....  Longview would’ve been third. With poteet in second. 

Cedar Hill loss to Richardson dang Pearce in the 1st round last year....and yall let them smoke yall like that.

Yall would've spent 2 consecutive years playoffless in 11-6A last season no question.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Ehh cedar hill would’ve been the best team we played on our schedule soo....  Longview would’ve been third. With poteet in second. 

The same CH that lost to Richardson Pearce in the first round last year? Gotcha.

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

They got 3, which we'll match soon.

They really can't count the one from 1930. It was not JT then. It was just Tyler Schools. And all the nonsense we had to listen to from them about 1937 this and that, they certainly can't claim it just because of the time frame, even if it was their school then.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I mean you already have 50 of those losses. :) 

• LOL! 2