🐺 2019 Defending 6A (D-II) State Champion Longview Lobos

LoboFan07

18 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Lol 

Just said that both coaches flipped at Indy today. We lost and will be away team in 2019. We’ll play them and be the home team on Sept 18th, 2020. 

Also explained about the name they’re putting on this “Classic.”

My guess is this is tentative in the event that realignment allows it. 

I don't think we end up in 8 team district but you never know.

• Like 1

Yawn.... man, if I didn’t know better I would have thought Marshall won the State Championship! Lol..... every years it’s the best coach or something over there! I appreciate the enthusiasm but maybe try to keep a coach more than 2-3 years! It’s just a little over the top! Lol.... meanwhile the rest of marshsll is run down but building a mega million practice facility just seems kinda off.... but ohh well! Good luck on the field!😉

I’ll wait for the response!😂😁

More power to them!!!! Lobos getting a domed stadium soon!😝

• LOL! 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, TheFootballFan said:

Yawn.... man, if I didn’t know better I would have thought Marshall won the State Championship! Lol..... every years it’s the best coach or something over there! I appreciate the enthusiasm but maybe try to keep a coach more than 2-3 years! It’s just a little over the top! Lol.... meanwhile the rest of marshsll is run down but building a mega million practice facility just seems kinda off.... but ohh well! Good luck on the field!😉

Leave it to a Lobo fan to keep it classy as always.

Its horrible for us to be excited about our off season, and facility upgrades, and a returning team that was 1 point from being a quarter finalist last year.  Just horrible.  And makes no sense why there would be any positivity.  

I don’t understand  the jollies some of you get running down a program 2 classes under you; that you’ve dominated.  Makes no sense to me at  all. 

Especially considering 99% of Mav fans have been very supportive of Longview the past few years during this Golden Age for you guys.  Even traveling and attending games to pull for y’all.  

Won state... nothing but congrats to Longview all over Twitter abd Fb from Mav fans. 

Yet when we lost.   3 lobo fans got their jollies to personally text me to laugh about it.  

Makes no sense at all. 

And seeing who laughed at the post on here... I expected more.  Guess I shouldn’t have  

Whatever.  

On 3/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, TheFootballFan said:

I’ll wait for the response!😂😁

Idiot. There you go. 

8 hours ago, ANTI said:

Fox hasn't posted an official video yet, this will have to do. Found footage of Haynes and Coach King at the Texas Built Ford Tough banquet. 

Damn, the reporter interviewing John King (Natalie Engulson) looks like she smells like fresh booty, baby powder. Ummmmarrgggh!!!!!!! *Clearing My Throat* .............. And, with the "Me Too" movement in full effect, I think I'll leave it at that.

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Quick said:

Damn, the reporter interviewing John King (Natalie Engulson) looks like she smells like fresh booty, baby powder. Ummmmarrgggh!!!!!!! *Clearing My Throat* .............. And, with the "Me Too" movement in full effect, I think I'll leave it at that.

Lol.

Would love to know who those three Lobo fans that texted you to laugh about Marshall losing were, cause I know the ones that I know did nothing but congratulate the Mavs on a great season during and immediately after their loss to Huntsville here on the boards and in text message. 

17 hours ago, ANTI said:

Kaden Meredith gets invite to The Opening Regionals. Big time stuff.

If it's not enough teams have to deal with Haynes for another year , now they have Meredith and other backs to deal with for two more years 😃

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Would love to know who those three Lobo fans that texted you to laugh about Marshall losing were, cause I know the ones that I know did nothing but congratulate the Mavs on a great season during and immediately after their loss to Huntsville here on the boards and in text message. 

Yeah that's a pretty broad brush he's painting Lobo fans with, especially considering most Lobo fans disagree with what TFF says, including in this instance.

12 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yeah that's a pretty broad brush he's painting Lobo fans with, especially considering most Lobo fans disagree with what TFF says, including in this instance.

Yet he used a brush to smear a town of 25,000.  

Sure there are run down parts of Marshall... just as there is in Longview.  But most of the town is actually pretty nice.  But that’s not the narrative of his diatribe.

But as ridiculous as his comments were....seeing “friends” laugh at the comment is complicity at its finest. 

May as well said it themselves. 

Like I said. God forbid we be excited about the future.  

Guess that’s a right only reserved of Longview. 

Victim complex?  

20 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Lmao most Longview fans think he's an idiot too. The victim complex is absolutely astounding, though nothing new. 

Congrats on the moral high ground I guess.

No victim complex...just calling out the BS from people I expected more from.

I've seen you... and others....come totally unglued and unhinged for far less being said about the Lobos. 

I'm just defending my program....just as you would.  But there's clearly a double standard here.

Is what it is.

2 hours ago, WolverBean said:

If it's not enough teams have to deal with Haynes for another year , now they have Meredith and other backs to deal with for two more years 😃

Yea.

All attention is on Haynes but Meredith may be the most dangerous player on our offense. And folks will have to deal with him 2 more years.

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Elite 11 action today, Haynes King ran a 4.5 laser 40. Also ran a 4.47 at Under Armour All American combine. 

And Haynes gets Elite 11 invite! Along with Hudson Card of LT and Chandler Morris of Highland Park.