Big Sandy 64 Muenster 46 FINAL

ScoutingReport

1 hour ago, Jamalious said:

clarkville is easy out.

Monster is good but our boy be ready and you no coch stronG will haven them boy ready to get bussy.

Why even add the comment about Clarksville? Unless you are butt hurt that Clarksville has put Big Sandy out several times lately.

I am proud to see Big Sandy get to regional and yes I do think they would have beat Clarksville last night if needed. Everything topher85 says above is spot on; Muenster will attempt to force you into their game, if so look out.

Muenster can't dominate the region forever; I think Big Sandy wins a close one

1 hour ago, 73tigers said:

Why even add the comment about Clarksville? Unless you are butt hurt that Clarksville has put Big Sandy out several times lately.

I am proud to see Big Sandy get to regional and yes I do think they would have beat Clarksville last night if needed. Everything topher85 says above is spot on; Muenster will attempt to force you into their game, if so look out.

Both of Grapeland's recent trips to Austin have been ended by Muenster. When it was the Patrick Walker show in Grapeland, Muenster crushed the Sandies. It wasn't even close. Two years ago, it was a team effort and hot start that kept Grapeland competitive against Muenster. Grapeland forced the game into overtime, but just ran out of gas. It takes strong team basketball to beat Muenster, and I agree, they have to lose eventually. This seems like a VERY good Big Sandy team. I hope they can take them down. 

1 hour ago, 73tigers said:

clarkville dont even kno who is legal to play an who is unlegal to play so anit nothin to hear about clarkville.  but i thank everybody kno that BS would have run them probaly by 20 if they wasnt cheaters.  i be willin to bet you that they played unlegal kids the last years too.  That idea dont just pop in your head.

And jus so you know the only time my butt hurt is when my roids is restless.  Thanks for checkin on my anus thou.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

If the 3 is falling for Big Sandy could be a long game for MONSTER. Big Sandy has legit 5 kids that when on, can sink it ALL DAY long. That will spread MONSTER out and you are NOT stopping #13 (D2 commit) from Big Sandy driving then. 

If Big Sandy's 3 ball is not falling, could be a long game for them. MONSTER does NOT give up second chance points & will control the tempo.

40 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

J2C is already pacing the floor for tomorrow! I will be there tomorrow

I can imagine! I got some crazy looks at my son’s batting practice tonight when I yelled out after J2C’s son scored during the fourth quarter! Take it to ‘em tomorrow, ‘Cats!!!

• LOL! 2