Great Article On How Dallas Can Re-Sign High Priced Core

Stoney

it was definitely an interesting article, but we all know that the Cowboys make poor decisions. they do things like bringing back Witten at more $$ than we would spend on the young TE's or costing us those opportunities probably of bringing along a drafted TE. we will re-sign and keep Sean Lee and that will be at a higher salary for wasted space, since he no longer can play in the Cowboy lineup. we'll keep a WR we can't put to use and it will be for more $$ than what we could pay a younger, swifter more to our true use slot WR. and last, but far from least, knowing the makeup of our leadership team...they will go ahead and sign Zeke at a time when it's not needed or convenient where it will hamstring us some. I also feel Dak not being of the same make-up of a Troy in the old days taking less up front and rolling money to a long deferment to help now will take a big contract and he's just not that great to lead the Cowboys to glory. clearly I'm worried...I haven't even talked about Amari or DeMarcus who are extremely important!!!

• Like 1