2A - Region 3 Softball

LLIONPRIDE

Lovelady over Beckville 7-0 in 8 innings. What a battle. Each team with only 1 hit a piece thru 7 innings. Lovelady takes advantage of a couple of Beckville miscues and puts together some hits to score 7 runs in the top of the 8th for the win. Back at it tomorrow at 6:00. 

6 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Wow what a great game. Lovelady comes out on top 3-1 to clinch the series! Just want to say, Beckville’s players and fans were a class act like always! Hats off to you guys, y’all have a great team!

Congrats

This is going to be one heck of a regional final. If I had to be completely honest, I thought we were a year away from being in this position. The youth of this team has amazed me. Going from 4 wins last season to playing in the regional finals is mind blowing. This team is hungry and is not satisfied yet. Come out to Hudson high school and watch these two teams battle it out for a trip to Austin. 

Lovelady vs West Sabine 

Game 1- Thur. May 23rd @ 6:00
Game 2-Fri. May 24th @ 6:00
Game 3- (If Necessary)
Sat. May 25th @ 9:00 am

All Games will be played at the Hudson HS Softball Field

Ticket Prices- $5.00 for Adults & Students

23 minutes ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

This is going to be one heck of a regional final. If I had to be completely honest, I thought we were a year away from being in this position. The youth of this team has amazed me. Going from 4 wins last season to playing in the regional finals is mind blowing. This team is hungry and is not satisfied yet. Come out to Hudson high school and watch these two teams battle it out for a trip to Austin. 

Lovelady vs West Sabine 

Game 1- Thur. May 23rd @ 6:00
Game 2-Fri. May 24th @ 6:00
Game 3- (If Necessary)
Sat. May 25th @ 9:00 am

All Games will be played at the Hudson HS Softball Field

Ticket Prices- $5.00 for Adults & Students

Should be a really good series. Good luck Lady Lions

Lovelady has a outstanding team. Bad news for everyone else in this region they are so young and talented.  The next 3 years is going to be special in lovelady.  Hats off to the families taking the time to grow this girls into phenomenal players. Town should be proud of these girls.

On 5/18/2019 at 2:18 PM, ATLFalcons said:

West Sabine only has 2 seniors plus their JV did really well.  They are also a very young team.  This should be a very good series.  It appears that both teams are peaking right now!

No doubt. You guys have rolled through yalls side of the bracket. Very impressed at how you guys have dominated every team you have faced. It's going to take our best ball of the year to come out on top in this series. Should be a great one to watch. Good luck to you guys!!!

4 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

No doubt. You guys have rolled through yalls side of the bracket. Very impressed at how you guys have dominated every team you have faced. It's going to take our best ball of the year to come out on top in this series. Should be a great one to watch. Good luck to you guys!!!

I honestly believe that whomever comes out on top will have to have played their best ball of the year.  These two teams will probably get to know each other very well over the next 2 or 3 seasons.  Good luck to you all as well!

On 5/18/2019 at 11:03 AM, Cat51993 said:

Lovelady has a outstanding team. Bad news for everyone else in this region they are so young and talented.  The next 3 years is going to be special in lovelady.  Hats off to the families taking the time to grow this girls into phenomenal players. Town should be proud of these girls.

Thanks Cat. The fruit of some hard labor is really starting to pay off. These girls have missed a lot of social events and birthday parties to get where they are today. Not there yet but getting closer everyday. 

On 5/20/2019 at 2:51 PM, ATLFalcons said:

I honestly believe that whomever comes out on top will have to have played their best ball of the year.  These two teams will probably get to know each other very well over the next 2 or 3 seasons.  Good luck to you all as well!

Absolutely. This is only the beginning of some great battles. When you’re starting 5 freshman, the future is always bright. 😉 

25 minutes ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

GAMEDAY!!!! Who will represent Region III in Austin? Gonna be a heck of a series!

If you have an opportuntiy keep us updated periodically on the score!  I wont be able to attend.  

WS 6

LL 0

Final

Was able to watch the game.  Dont let game 1 score fool anybody.  Most of the WS scores were on errors and LL had opportunities.  Game 2 will be a slobber knocker!!!  LL is legit!!  By far the best team WS has faced!!!

• 2 weeks later...