Teachers’ Union President, Transgender Advocate Push LGBTQ Agenda on Kindergartners

RETIREDFAN1

26 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

For an education.

In Kindergarten ?  I can see some sex ed in the 3rd grade, but below kids don't really care about sex.  Sure they'll play doctor, because they're curious about someone that has different plumbing than they do, but to educate them about it ????  They should let the kids enjoy the innocence of being young while it lasts.  I do think waiting until they are in High School is too long to wait as it was when I was in school.  I also think that parents should be able to have "the talk" with their children before they are taught it.  I also think that it should be segregated by gender.  Sex is a private issue in my opinion, and anyone under the age of 16 isn't comfortable talking about it in front of the opposite sex in a group of people.  I do think at this young age it is not appropriate, and that's thinking back to when I was in Kindergarten.  Teach them the alphabet, early reading, basic math addition/subtraction maybe a little bit of division and multiplication, basic earth science, writing, art projects as individuals and maybe as a group.  Basic things in everyday life such as red lights, tying shoes, some basic manners,  etc..  These are 5 year old kids they aren't worried about how to make babies that someone thinks they're the opposite sex.  

This is about the only thing I subject these kids to about someone that might not be male :  

• 6 months later...

Too bad their are no journalist left, or they might research this story, for if it’s true, it needs to be brought to the attention of the parents, educators who promote this, and the Medical Community.  The decisions these folks are making appear to be as well thought out as, should I get a tattoo.

https://news.sky.com/story/hundreds-of-young-trans-people-seeking-help-to-return-to-original-sex-11827740

On 3/6/2019 at 5:39 PM, DaveTV1 said:

In Kindergarten ?  I can see some sex ed in the 3rd grade, but below kids don't really care about sex.  Sure they'll play doctor, because they're curious about someone that has different plumbing than they do, but to educate them about it ????  They should let the kids enjoy the innocence of being young while it lasts.  I do think waiting until they are in High School is too long to wait as it was when I was in school.  I also think that parents should be able to have "the talk" with their children before they are taught it.  I also think that it should be segregated by gender.  Sex is a private issue in my opinion, and anyone under the age of 16 isn't comfortable talking about it in front of the opposite sex in a group of people.  I do think at this young age it is not appropriate, and that's thinking back to when I was in Kindergarten.  Teach them the alphabet, early reading, basic math addition/subtraction maybe a little bit of division and multiplication, basic earth science, writing, art projects as individuals and maybe as a group.  Basic things in everyday life such as red lights, tying shoes, some basic manners,  etc..  These are 5 year old kids they aren't worried about how to make babies that someone thinks they're the opposite sex.  

This is about the only thing I subject these kids to about someone that might not be male :  

But Dave, There are 10,756 different genders today... How in the cornbread hell are they gonna figger our which one they are on any given day?😳🙄😡

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

But Dave, There are 10,756 different genders today... How in the cornbread hell are they gonna figger our which one they are on any given day?😳🙄😡

Well they sure aren't being helped by educators that think there are so many different sexual preferences.  A preference isn't a gender, and I think teaching these young kids that it is only confuses them as shown by Hagar.  I wouldn't doubt for a second that Bruce Jenner wishes he hadn't went through the process either.  In addition to dressing like a woman, he has to do daily rituals on surgically transitioned body part to keep it working.  Recently I heard him complaining that it was hard to find a straight man that would compliment him on his "new" look.  He still looks like a man dressed like a woman, what kind of straight man would do that ?  

• LOL! 1