Judge dismisses lawsuit against CISD

DAWG91

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Finally that's done, a heck of alot of folks on the Football Friday App were in an uproar about that situation since it was Carthage involved. 

Funny I posted a link to the article over there earlier this week to set the record straight and only three folks have responded.  Shaking my head.

10 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Funny I posted a link to the article over there earlier this week to set the record straight and only three folks have responded.  Shaking my head.

Some ppl are just so envious of other HS football programs that win so much that when something potentially is amidst their true feelings of hatred towards that program comes out, then when they're exonerated most of those folks always disappear on there.  Funny ppl I must say. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Finally that's done, a heck of alot of folks on the Football Friday App were in an uproar about that situation since it was Carthage involved. 

Ask the family if it's over? From what I hear"by the family" it's in the appeals court. 

Advice, don't comment on something you know nothing about "Lion"!

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, DTrump said:

Ask the family if it's over? From what I hear"by the family" it's in the appeals court. 

Advice, don't comment on something you know nothing about "Lion"!

Lion70 told me you don’t know nearly as much as you think you do.  LOL!  The judge pretty much squashed any opportunity for an appeal going down the path the plaintiff chose to go with Title IX.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Lion70 told me you don’t know nearly as much as you think you do.  LOL!  The judge pretty much squashed any opportunity for an appeal going down the path the plaintiff chose to go with Title IX.

Times like these I'd like to see what Lion had to say. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Thanks Mr Lawyer. You and Lion seem too know it all. I tell you what, get with the family and be a man! 

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

12 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Seems like somebody (and they know who they're) needs to lay off the bottle and with their "agenda" it seems. Wish the ignore option on here would block out the quotes so one wouldn't have to see the dumb rhetoric. 

Says the dude that talks too himself on the college thread. smh

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Even if they do or can appeal the ruling this thing has definitely gone in the best direction for CISD. We’ll see what happens next.

They can and did. But your right, doesn't seem too have much legs.

But I will say this, prayers for the family that went through this rough situation.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

8 hours ago, Doomer said:

Don't understand why they felt it had to be the $chool$ fault even though it didn't even happen at the $chool. Fully feel the victim deserves justice but school took no pics.

I believe the motion against the school was that they were privy to pics being distributed and viewed on school grounds and made no reasonable effort to stop the action.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Crankshaft said:

I believe the motion against the school was that they were privy to pics being distributed and viewed on school grounds and made no reasonable effort to stop the action.

That's a nice summary of the lawsuit,  and seeing how the case was just dismissed,  that would be incorrect.  Having said that,  had that been one of my daughters i may have been the one on trial.  And while the case against the school district was dismissed,  there are no winners here.  Boys have always done stupid things when it comes to girls,  and today's technology only makes it worse.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 7:14 PM, DawgNation2015 said:

Lion70 told me you don’t know nearly as much as you think you do.  LOL!  

You are talking about the incoherent rumblings of a socially challenged illiterate