DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE HAS HISTORICAL PRECEDENT

RETIREDFAN1

9 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

They've always been like this since the days of Andrew Jackson and his oppression of the American Indian, to slavery, the KKK, Jim Crowe laws, segregation, and now the attack of anyone that doesn't accept their stupidity is attacked for not accepting it.   It is mild today compared to days of yore.  

8 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

1rst we are called snowflakes,  but now we are violent. Make up your mind.

Yes, libtards are extremists ... they run the gamut of extremes ... from snowflakes, to out of control violent nutjobs ... so where are you?  ....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, libtards are extremists ... they run the gamut of extremes ... from snowflakes, to out of control violent nutjobs ... so where are you?  ....

Says the man who cries over his +/-  number . 

Kirk = keyboard warrior.  

• Stinks 1

21 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Says the man who cries over his +/-  number . 

Kirk = keyboard warrior.  

Says the nutjob so swole up that saves all his :poop: for one person ... :woot:🤓:woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Democrats still at it.  Three of them attacked a black republican wearing a MAGA hat.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/17/maryland-men-charged-assault-beating-trump-supporter-maga-hat/

First, this act alone urinates me off.  Second, what really wants to make my buttocks take a dip of Skoal, the MSM Ignores It.  Had a Democrat been attacked by Republicans, good gosh gerdie, there’d be News Cans/Trucks all over the place, with more dishes & antennaes on top than a Navy Carrier.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Democrats still at it.  Three of them attacked a black republican wearing a MAGA hat.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/17/maryland-men-charged-assault-beating-trump-supporter-maga-hat/

First, this act alone urinates me off.  Second, what really wants to make my buttocks take a dip of Skoal, the MSM Ignores It.  Had a Democrat been attacked by Republicans, good gosh gerdie, there’d be News Cans/Trucks all over the place, with more dishes & antennaes on top than a Navy Carrier.

Put a Hillary 2016 sticker on your vehicle.   See how long it will be before your attacked while driving around in Texas.  I dare you!

1 minute ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Put a Hillary 2016 sticker on your vehicle.   See how long it will be before your attacked while driving around in Texas.  I dare you!

I'll bet you have them plastered all over your '76 Gremlin ... :rofl:

15 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Sorry CTF, I like ya, but I can’t do that.  Oh, not because I fear being attacked.  It’s the fear of being put in a Mental Institution 

:rofl: