Clarksville Open

footballjunky

9 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Some may want to come back closer to home. I’m guessing they believe they can turn it around. Everyone doesn’t need to give up on these kids. They aren’t garbage. Talent wise, they’re are few places that size with that athleticism. Just need to harness it. 

I didn’t say they where garbage but at the level they play at  and the competition they play there’s no reason why they shouldn’t have a winning record every season. I was just wondering what makes this job attractive to someone. 

9 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Some may want to come back closer to home. I’m guessing they believe they can turn it around. Everyone doesn’t need to give up on these kids. They aren’t garbage. Talent wise, they’re are few places that size with that athleticism. Just need to harness it. 

I didn’t say they where garbage but at the level they play at  and the competition they play there’s no reason why they shouldn’t have a winning record every season. I was just wondering what makes this job attractive to someone. 

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Just all the innuendo about gold chains and gangsters and drug dealers. Wasn’t pointing out anyone in particular. Just sounds like most have written these kids off already. Couldn’t agree more. They should dominate 2A with their God given ability. 

I don’t know anything about gold chains but I do know about the rest that’s the only reason I spoke on it but maybe if they get someone in there that can get the kids off the street and on the field things will be better because it’s talent there. 

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Just all the innuendo about gold chains and gangsters and drug dealers. Wasn’t pointing out anyone in particular. Just sounds like most have written these kids off already. Couldn’t agree more. They should dominate 2A with their God given ability. 

footballjunky/krazy/whatever is a crank who is always writing ridiculous #### about Clarksville to get a rise out of people. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

As for me, I have no basis for an opinion on any of these guys, but anyone associated with Daingerfield football is pretty appealing to me.

21 minutes ago, flukeshot said:

footballjunky/krazy/whatever is a crank who is always writing ridiculous #### about Clarksville to get a rise out of people. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

As for me, I have no basis for an opinion on any of these guys, but anyone associated with Daingerfield football is pretty appealing to me.

I haven’t said anything ridiculous about Clarksville everything I have said here has been true and if you can’t see that then you must be part of the problem as well 

A few things I find funny in this thread.

1) Street kids and thugs. You haven’t seen street kids and thugs in Clarksville, Texas unless you consider FM roads streets.

2) Gold chains were lit in the late 80’s and 90’s.

3) Sounds like my mom going back home. I’m a grown man, I have my own home now.

Just my opinion, not to disrespect anyone’s opinion. Most people like myself that has escaped East Texas doesn’t want to go back “home”. We’re grown men and have a “home”.

I have played against Danbury teams coaches by Mason. They aren’t good. They run 2 different offenses (slot t and spread). Neither are good. They got blasted by some awful 3A teams this year. I’m not sure why people would be high on him. His teams have no discipline, and they had some athletes this year at Danbury. Not to mention the entire athletic program is bad. Just my opinion from down here on the gulf coast. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 73tigers said:

Current staff is all under contract for next year. Hope whoever it is has the option to change out some pieces if he wants. There are at least a couple that would be an asset to the new guy.

Worst/Hardest part about taking a HFC job right now is your staff is pretty much dictated to you for the first year. Usually you can swing getting a coordinator or two in, but for the most part you are locked into the staff under contract.

• Like 1