⚠️ VOTER FRAUD IN 2018 ELECTION

RETIREDFAN1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I’m shocked I tell ya, completely shocked that no one has expressed their complete outrage at this fraudulent election activity. 

I hope they investigate any and all allegations of voter fraud, and prosecute them to the highest penalty. 

How's that? 

• LOL! 1

• 3 weeks later...

O'Keefe Uncovers MASSIVE California Voter Fraud, DMV Abuse
Charlie Kirk & Project Veritas ^ | March 16th, 2019 

Posted on 3/16/2019, 3:13:53 PM by gaijin

2pytlkj.jpgCharlie Kirk is spilling the beans on this.

Apparently James O'Keefe at Project Veritas has plenty of video footage documenting all this.

Voting abuse is rampant in California.

Last year EVERY district in conservative Orange County turned blue.

Need ANYONE wonder how, now..?

No word on exactly when O'Keefe will release the video but look for it soon.

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Their voting results in federal elections should be invalidated if fraud is found ....

That vote harvesting after the returns came in should be illegal, after the results are in then the people doing the counting knows how many votes are needed to win. All early votes should be turned in and those numbers should be tallied first and posted, then all that is left is the votes coming in on election day

14 minutes ago, btex said:

I don’t think I asked your opinion, but thanks. I also don’t recall the outrage by you guys on here when all that happened. Perhaps you could guide me to the tremendous outrage you guys had over that.....

Since it is my thread I started you will get my opinion, this is about California and their vote fraud not North Carolina, all the vote fraud in North Carolina did was make the election close for the Democrats, I would investigate North Carolina also because the dimwits should have never been that close North Carolina is way smarter than California folks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So yeah......about that "popular vote." 

"Los Angeles County has too many voters. An estimated 1.6 million, according to the latest calculations – which is roughly the population of Philadelphia. That’s the difference between the number of people on the county’s voter rolls and the actual number of voting age residents.

This means that L.A. is in violation of federal law, which seeks to limit fraud by requiring basic voter list maintenance to make sure that people who have died, moved, or are otherwise ineligible to vote aren’t still on the rolls.  

Los Angeles County has made only minimal efforts to clean up its voter rolls for decades. It began sending notices to those 1.6 million people last month to settle a lawsuit brought by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Los Angeles County may be California’s worst offender, but 10 of the state’s 58 counties also have registration rates exceeding 100% of the voting age population. In fact, the voter registration rate for the entire state of California is 101 percent."

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/07/10/who_will_clean_up_americas_voter_rolls.html

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Prager U is as reliable a source as Trump U was for getting a degree in business! 

I guess you didn't watch the video. All 5:29 seconds, although the last 15 seconds were asking for money. 

You probably think the same way as the rest of the democratic party, that voter ID keeps people from voting. According to the research, done by the US census bureau it hasn't, but that is against your narrative, which means you degrade the way it was presented, just as you do with every other news article. Such an open minded person you are. SMFH. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The US Census Bureau isn't able to report who didn't vote and why not, but  simply a percentage of who did, so that's a straw man regarding voter suppression. And voter suppression is much more than just voter ID, which most affects the poor and minorities and the elderly. It is closing polling places and attacking voter registration groups and purging people off rolls that shouldn't be purged. Do your own research. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

24 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The US Census Bureau isn't able to report who didn't vote and why not, but  simply a percentage of who did, so that's a straw man regarding voter suppression. And voter suppression is much more than just voter ID, which most affects the poor and minorities and the elderly. It is closing polling places and attacking voter registration groups and purging people off rolls that shouldn't be purged. Do your own research. 

Tell ya what, Barry.

Maybe when voting districts stop "finding" boxes of votes in closets and in people's cars, and we can actually prove that only those LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO VOTE are doing so, then we can discuss the classes of people you mentioned.

30 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Tell ya what, Barry.

Maybe when voting districts stop "finding" boxes of votes in closets and in people's cars, and we can actually prove that only those LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO VOTE are doing so, then we can discuss the classes of people you mentioned.

Nobody condones cheating, and those who do it should be prosecuted. Voter suppression is systematic, and it has been proven that there are those with agendas to suppress the vote, no matter what your video says. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1