🤡 Robert Francis O'Rourke for President?

KirtFalcon

I have got no problem with this as long as the money is spent correctly.  

Far to long the rich has started wars , generally for oil. The rich didn't fight or even pay for the war.  Maybe they will think twice if they are taxed.  Money is the only thing they listened too.   

• Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I have got no problem with this as long as the money is spent correctly.  

Far to long the rich has started wars , generally for oil. The rich didn't fight or even pay for the war.  Maybe they will think twice if they are taxed.  Money is the only thing they listened too.   

Your ire is misplaced, then. Most of "the rich" don't start wars. I don't think Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, et. al are "starting wars".

Politicians start wars. Are most politicians rich? Yes. But your characterization is unfair.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Your ire is misplaced, then. Most of "the rich" don't start wars. I don't think Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, et. al are "starting wars".

Politicians start wars. Are most politicians rich? Yes. But your characterization is unfair.

Look at the stock market when Iran shot down the drone.  Look at the military industrial complex stocks.  Blowing thing up make money, and rebuilding what gets blown up makes more money for American companies.  

9 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Look at the stock market when Iran shot down the drone.  Look at the military industrial complex stocks.  Blowing thing up make money, and rebuilding what gets blown up makes more money for American companies.  

Let me know the next time Daymond John, or Bill Gates, or Warren Buffet start a war. Let me know next time one of the Waltons starts a war.

Or any of the other non-politician millionaires in this country. Let me know when that person specifically starts a war.

Elected officials start wars.

BETO: Migrants Have 'No Choice' But To Come To US Because of Climate Change
NN ^ | 06-28-19 | Paul Whitehead 

Posted on 6/30/2019, 6:45:13 PM by Steve1999

2020 hopeful Beto O'Rourke has claimed that migrants have "no choice" but to come to the United States because of American "excesses" causing climate change in their country. O'Rourke, who is losing traction within the 2020 Democratic primary, made the remarks while visiting the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in Florida on Wednesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

He will say just about anything if it is anti-American, as idiots go he has set the bar high, makes you think about the Texans who voted for him. 

I have seen high school freshmen with more maturity and common sense that betoff  ...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Robert Francis O'Rourke for President?