The Smoakhouse Forums
KirtFalcon

🤡 Robert Francis O'Rourke for President?

1 hour ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Grass

Walls on all 4 sides... but good example of what you like to say we do...  ignore facts

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Anybody getting tear gassed walking up to his house?

And there isn't a Secret Service detail there....yet. 😉

Foreign Invaders should be getting 50 caliber instead of tear gas....and these people are foreign Invaders......

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Anybody getting tear gassed walking up to his house?

And there isn't a Secret Service detail there....yet. 😉

Probably not.

But again: That doesn't mean that walls/barriers don't work. As I previously noted:

Didn't Beto recently give some sort of speech where he decried walls/barriers, all the while the people he was talking to were...behind barriers?

And why are there gated communities? What's the purpose of them if "walls don't work"?

And if walls don't work, why do prisons have them? Like ADX Florence? It's a Supermax prison. If walls don't work, why does it have a wall around it?

The Berlin Wall kept people out for a while, if I remember right.

Betoff is just just another flash in the pan libtard ....

Beto… I Will Prosecute the President If I Win…

Posted by Kane on June 10, 2019 1:16 pm
Categories: Column 3

Embedded video
19QbYCgF_bigger.jpg

"He did," Beto O'Rourke says when asked if Pres. Trump committed crimes that can be prosecuted.

"I think that's clear from what we have learned from the Mueller report, but I think those crimes might extend beyond what we've seen in the Mueller report."

STEPHANOPOULOS: We heard House Speaker Nancy Pelosi say this week, she wants to see the president in prison. Do you think the president committed crimes that could be prosecuted?

O’ROURKE: He did. I think that’s clear from what we have learned from the Mueller report. But I think those crimes might extend beyond what we have seen in the Mueller report; using public office for personal gain, for himself and for his family, the relationship that he has with Vladimir Putin, which has never been properly explained from the invitation as a candidate to have Russia involve itself in our election, his efforts to obstruct justice, the fact that he called Vladimir Putin after the Mueller report was released, called it a hoax, thereby giving him a green light to further participate in our democracy and our elections. If with don’t hold the president accountable we’ll set the precedent that some people in this country, because of their position of power, are in fact above the law. And if we do that, we’ll lose this democracy forever. Regardless of the popularity of the idea or what the polling shows us, we must proceed with impeachment so we get the facts and the truth and at end of the day there’s justice for what was done to our democracy in 2016.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Even if the House impeaches, the Senate isn’t going to convict the president. If you win in 2020, would you the Justice Department to pursue charges against President Trump?

O’ROURKE: I would want my Justice Department, any future administration’s Justice Department to follow the facts and the truth and to make sure at the end of the day there’s accountability and justice, without this, without that, this idea, this experiment of American democracy comes to a close. We were attacked unlike any other time in our 243-year history and we have a president who yet to acknowledge it and a president who has yet to be brought to justice. Yes, no matter who that is.

Idiot, there is nothing to prosecute the president for and he goes out there and says that....

• Like 3

Beto wants attention with two dozen candidates in the race.  You have to say extreme things to get noticed.

• Stinks 1

55 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Beto wants attention with two dozen candidates in the race.  You have to say extreme things to get noticed.

Beto is letting his alligator mouth write checks his hummingbird azz can’t cash.....

36 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Beto is letting his alligator mouth write checks his hummingbird azz can’t cash.....

I read a article encouraging him to drop out of the presidential race and run against Cornyn 

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

This is the race to crazyville i've been looking forward to!  🍿

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

I read a article encouraging him to drop out of the presidential race and run against Cornyn 

If he had half a brain he would.  Between cruz and cornyn it's not even close who's the more popular of the two.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

If he had half a brain he would.  Between cruz and cornyn it's not even close who's the more popular of the two.

Cornyn never has had a tough candidate Beto could be that candidate even though he is a idiot dimwits tend to gravitate toward that type. 😎  

Cornyn is a little too mitch mcconnell'ish for my taste

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Beto is scared crapless of hummingbirds 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

We really need to deport Beto

Yes SIr

6 hours ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

We really need to deport Beto

He's a citizen. We can't deport him.

They can't even impeach President Trump over the Mueller report, and even if he is indicted by Beto's DOJ which will not happen, because he won't even be the Democrat nominee he won't be able to find him guilty.  

20 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Yeah hes gotten really cringey. 

15 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

He's a citizen. We can't deport him.

I bet your a joy to be around at parties.  

23 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

I bet your a joy to be around at parties.  

You'd be surprised.

On 6/11/2019 at 1:11 PM, DAWG91 said:

Cornyn is a little too mitch mcconnell'ish for my taste

John Crony makes Mitch actually look conservative......