Stunning Survey Shows Half Of Americans Don’t Know All First Amendment Freedoms

Monte1076

22 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Excellent question! Parents bear some responsibility for not teaching their children about their Right to Free Speech, along with All their other Rights...

Don't forget, the education system in the U.S. also has something to do with that.

I have to wonder how many members of Congress could answer those questions correctly.

55 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Don't forget, the education system in the U.S. also has something to do with that.

I have to wonder how many members of Congress could answer those questions correctly.

Those “teachers” teach what they are TOLD to teach, I would wager.

4 minutes ago, btex said:

Well that was just a personal attack that had zero to do with this. How about stay on subject, answer what I asked. You avoid because once you answer you have trapped yourself. 

I have done no such thing; Islam is protected under the First Amendment... You just didn’t like what I said about Islamic Zealots wanting to introduce Sharia Law & force everyone to convert to Islam or be murdered...✝️✝️✝️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btex said:

What about Christian zealots who want everyone to convert to THEIR religion? Look you believe ALL Muslims believe that they don’t and there no convincing a person who refuses facts. I have said what I believe Islam is, I was clear, I also know it is covered under the constitution.

you above post implied Islam was not. This is typical of you and why I make sure to get a very clear answer from you on things. You ride the fence so you can play both sides, I question you so you can’t.

so we agree Islam is not covered though neither of us ageee with it’s basis

I have never heard of a Christian hacking a non believer to death or beheading someone for not believing in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, but nice try at trying to paint it that way; May God have Mercy on your Soul...✝️✝️✝️

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, btex said:

What about Christian zealots who want everyone to convert to THEIR religion? Look you believe ALL Muslims believe that they don’t and there no convincing a person who refuses facts. I have said what I believe Islam is, I was clear, I also know it is covered under the constitution.

you above post implied Islam was not. This is typical of you and why I make sure to get a very clear answer from you on things. You ride the fence so you can play both sides, I question you so you can’t.

Also, They would cut Your head off as well....

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I have never heard of a Christian hacking a non believer to death or beheading someone for not believing in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, but nice try at trying to paint it that way; May God have Mercy on your Soul...✝️✝️✝️

Very true 🤜

1 hour ago, btex said:

ANYONE who tries to use force someone to do something against their will is in violation of the Constitution. Under that document, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Aetheists, Buddhists and people of any other faith are free to worship as they choose, or not worship at all. However, I’m pretty certain that there are no parts of Alabama that Muslims avoid because they’re afraid of Christians attacking them for the way they dress or what they eat. Yet there are parts of cities in Michigan and Minnesota that roving bands of Muslims enforce sharia law. So your efforts to equate Islam and Christianity fall embarrassingly short. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, btex said:

First use facts and not items from your far right media. 

Next there are parts of our country where many people avoid due to hate. 

We have done this before and it showed you complete lack of understanding. We then went into Mormon and Jews it gets no where. When you want to do facts we can discuss till then it is useless 

You talking about facts makes me chuckle. 

1 hour ago, btex said:

Please don’t attempt to tell me something you don’t know. You go off a complete lack of knowledge on this and what you do know comes from right wing media designed to stir fear. Please don’t attempt to tell me my FRIENDS would kill me just to troll.

Ok...but don’t say you weren’t warned!😂