Streisand Defends Pedophile Michael Jackson

Stoney

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-barbra-streisand-michael-jackson-accusers-thrilled-sexual-needs-20190323-7z3b2dqgbzh7jfs4yyhqhdfjyi-story.html

We all knew she was a left wing nut job but this is disgusting. We have seen society or parts of it normalize deviant behavior. Gays. Heshe’s. Now it’s pedophilia turn? The end can’t come soon enough to wipe this world out.

On 3/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, Stoney said:

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-barbra-streisand-michael-jackson-accusers-thrilled-sexual-needs-20190323-7z3b2dqgbzh7jfs4yyhqhdfjyi-story.html

We all knew she was a left wing nut job but this is disgusting. We have seen society or parts of it normalize deviant behavior. Gays. Heshe’s. Now it’s pedophilia turn? The end can’t come soon enough to wipe this world out.

I never cared for this ugly, big nosed heifer who must have been born into wealth where special privileges were the norm. I can remember even as a small child, seeing her on television, & thinking, “Look at the honker on THIS gal!” Who cares what the Elephant Man’s daughter thinks, anyway?🙄

12 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I never cared for this ugly, big nosed heifer who must have been born into wealth where special privileges were the norm. I can remember even as a small child, seeing her on television, & thinking, “Look at the honker on THIS gal!” Who cares what the Elephant Man’s daughter thinks, anyway?🙄

She's an Afghan Hound disguised as a woman.  I've liked one song by her, but she didn't write it.  So I've never been a fan of hers.  I disagreed with Linda Richmond too, her legs aren't like butter.  Then again he's (Linda) a Canuck, so they think ugly women are beautiful.  She simply proved that the left doesn't mind child molesters.   

• Like 1