⚾️ Rangers 2019 Thread ⚾️

Rangers have played very well this year.   Quite surprising.    But IMO stunts like this are a slap in the face to the manager and his “team first” approach.    I’ve been very impressed with his performance as a manager.   Didn’t sound like he was very happy at all 

Yea, I agree. I've like Woodward as manager...and I think he'll get even better with experience. 

The Rangers have definitely overachieved this year and played better that most everyone thought...including me. Most had them winning 60-something games. As of tonight, they've got 76 wins, with three games still to play. 

They had a great first half of the season and fought to get well over .500. Then after the All-Star game, they started to kind of fall apart and played very inconsistent and erratic. 

But...they got a chance to play some young players in the second half of the season. I think they've found afew ballplayers that can help the team...including a couple of young pitchers via trade to build on. 

Hopefully they can have a good offseason and add some efficient & consistent peices to contribute. I'm optimistic about next season, and also looking forward to the new ballpark.

• 4 weeks later...