⚾️ The OFFICIAL 2019 Houston Astros Thread ⚾️

RETIREDFAN1

MLB looked the other way when players rhoided up because “chicks dig the longball”.   When that blew up on them they acted like they knew nothing about it.   Now they juice the baseballs, admit it, and tell the players not to say anything about it 

12 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

And after swinging at ball 4 over his head White follows up next at bat looking at strike 3 right down the pipe.   

I didn't even see it had to replace a pain in the butt light bulb but got back in time to see Altuve wave at one 4 foot over his head and Straw looked pathetic also

43 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

I’m not a Rockets fan.......but that’s gonn be interesting watching Harden and Westbrook trying to coexist.      Neither knows how to pass the ball

I have watched basketball since Larry Bird retired I can't even tell you who won the championship

Edited by Wild74
In case Kirk drops by

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

LOL  Bird we have a guy on our football team that spells his last name Byrd 

So...we're having a discussion on a baseball thread...talking about a basketball player...and you think about a football player. Hhhmmm...makes sense, I get it. LOL 😝

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

So...we're having a discussion on a baseball thread...talking about a basketball player...and you think about a football player. Hhhmmm...makes sense, I get it. LOL 😝

High School Football is getting close I think about it all the time especially when my baseball team is not doing well like tonight

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

He starts drinking around 8.    He gets this way regularly 🤣

• LOL! 2